Endpoint bikes thread

Why is the front derailleur not Campy?

jimmy asking the hard hitting questions

Are those S&S couplers on a H/G?

Those are S&S couplers on an Elephant built Coffee Grinder.

Why happened to the pusher

Mtb triple cant go lower because it hits chainstay.

1 Like

That was an early trial setup. Complete fails. MTB double chainline too wide, LX geo worked garbage with shram levers. Ended up with sugino OX601D and a CX70 FD and all was well.

[quote=Blakey]I see you mounted your fender stays to the tubus eyelet. Do you have enough stay length to reach the fork eyelet if you remove the rack?
[/quote]

I think there is just enough stay length for that, but haven’t tried. I can measure later if you’d like

The :sad-horns with my current setup is that because of the disc tab I needed to mount the fender stay to the tubus before installing the tubus…

After I installed mine I noticed on a friend’s Tout Terrain with SKS fenders and Tubus Duo that the fender stays were sandwiched at the mid-fork mount by the Duo and the stays were just bent. Looks pretty clean IRL

That hardly even counts as a fender!

That was my other thought in lieu of a new braze on. Shorten and mount to mid fork. More mock ups…

Ran into a H/G owner in Squamish BC. Crazy random. Rode around Shoreline, Ballard, Elliott Bay trail and going to cruise on Burke Gilman to some food and breweries today. Todd - I am going to DM your IG account to make things easier.

Dang, I am home now, but I am guessing this already happened? If you guys are going anywhere, it should be to Peloton for taco night.

Nope. I dont have Instagram anymore… so I PMed him, but doesnt seem like he is scrolling tarck at the moment. I hope he is enjoying the great day out there.

I’m free in the morning and would buy you brunch at Peloton

Have you stopped at Back Alley yet? We’re interested in stocking the frames

Enjoyed some amazing riding in Seattle and a couple of quick rides in Portland and Squamish. Stopped in Back Alley and said hi and bought a shirt and cap from Fred’s roommate. Awesome shop!

I’m sure it’s not the last time I’ll be out there. Thanks to anyone who tried to link up or gave suggestions on where to ride.