Endpoint Hunter Gatherer Large

Lightly used HG frameset in L with some extras.

• Just over a year old, took delivery in Sept 2022
  • Powder is Illusion Super Rootbeer
  • Included headset is CC Viscoset
  • Included axles and seat clamp are Wolf Tooth
  • Very used Ritchey carbon setback post included if you want
  • Good condition GXP BB is in there if you want it
  • GX 10 Spd RD if you want it
  • No wheels/brakes

Haulin Colin rack with custom struts is available but I’ll have to sort out the price (will need to go with the matching bag, not pictured)

$800 to me before fees and shipping.

Best shot of the color:

10 Likes

DQ:Axle is 15mm or 12mm?

Fork is a 12mm Searchlight!

1 Like

Good lookin setup and a great deal, love the color. What bars are in those pics?

Deda Deep, of which I also have a plethora of in 42/44 widths and various usedways.

1 Like

Though actually I lied, the second picture are Fizik Cyranos, also really good, and probably for sale.

2 Likes

Damn I keep looking at pics like this and dreaming.

What’s the saddle height in the pics? I’m right between a M and L, and I always regret having to sell my 1st gen M before I even got it built up.

1 Like

I can get a real measurement when I get home, but it’s always been in the 72-75cm at the highest.

1 Like

I also have some Pub 650b rims that can go with this. They’re hookless 27mm internal, and I have a set of 28h and 32h. Would let go cheap along with if you’re interested.

Withdrawn, sorry guys

(When I bought the e-bike I thought, “this kills the HG for me.” But what happened was I fell in love with upright, swept bar, front loaded position in a way I did not with rando. Riding home today I thought that it’d be fun to build a better fitting version of the ebike. Realized I already owned that bike.)

6 Likes

Dibs

1 Like

dithering your own bike back to yourself is peak tarck

6 Likes

5 Likes