Executive Assistant Jackass of the Day

Holy shit, the comments are something else. He actually has fans sticking up for him, “you’re my inspiration for riding bruuuuhhh” etc.

God damnit, you made me read the comments. Never read the comments:

Funny JA moment today

Riding across campus with my light on. It’s a pretty bright light, but I have it mounted for easy tilting, and I have it pointed like five feet in front of me so I don’t blind anyone.

I’m riding through the main thoroughfare of campus at 6:30pm or so, pretty dark out, and there’s nobody else around. The path is 30 feet wide, paved, and I’m going 10 miles an hour tops.

No exaggeration, 200 feet in front of me, like a quarter of a city block, there’s two students riding towards me with no lights. As soon as I’m in view, Goofus cuts right around Gallant and sweeps her front wheel, and just takes her the fuck out. His girlfriend, she’s riding right next to him, and he just sweeps her! I assume because he saw my light.

Goofus gets so scared by the fact that he just literally crashed his girlfriend that he immediately rides off the path, and crashes his own bike into the ground. Just lays it down in the grass.

I watched this all play out from a pretty significant distance - I was not even remotely close. I rode over, of course, made sure she was ok (she was fine) and checked the bike (she did a barspin and tied up the front brake). I made sure she took a minute to breathe and all. I didn’t want to be like “YO dude, you just took her the fuck out because you’re an idiot” but I was thinking it. He kept saying “I saw your light and tried to move” and I was thinking “Move from what?! I’m fifteen car lengths away from you on a 30 foot path…”

I ended up just apologizing so that he could say “it wasn’t your fault” which he did, and then I left. Really funny.

you should have lucas brunelled him and just followed them all over campus

Explosions!

holy shit that’s amazing
i assume it’s staged but still, i love it very much

It’s highly likely I will bump into this guy tomorrow at a cycling event.
Should I publicly shame him in front of his peers?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/internet-bob/D5ggpJcbTRM

There is a buttload of trust that needs to happen to allow Googlegroup & Tarck marketplace transactions.

[quote=Andrew_Squirrel]It’s highly likely I will bump into this guy tomorrow at a cycling event.

There is a buttload of trust that needs to happen to allow Googlegroup & Tarck marketplace transactions.[/quote]

I don’t quite understand what’s going on here. Care to share the backstory?

:colbert:

[quote=kmcdon][quote=Andrew_Squirrel]It’s highly likely I will bump into this guy tomorrow at a cycling event.

There is a buttload of trust that needs to happen to allow Googlegroup & Tarck marketplace transactions.[/quote]

I don’t quite understand what’s going on here. Care to share the backstory?[/quote]

Sounds like two different people sent money to him (month ago?) to purchase something and he not only didn’t send the item but ignored all their emails. Then some people went after him on instagram so he made his profile private & swore at users that called him out in the comments.
Towards the end of the thread one purchaser seems to have finally broken through:

FYI this is the same guy with the cracked rear dropout on his new Crust that Tarck was recently talking about.

Hm

Do it if you want to Squirrel and let us know how it goes

If nothing else it will be lulzy

Give him a lil nut tap and tell him it’s from the Bobs

I think I’d call him out. But I’m an unabashed asshole so you do you.

As an early ibob lister the idea of it being a gang is hilarious to me

edit:

oof, times have changed

As an early ibob lister the idea of it being a gang is hilarious to me
[/quote]

Leave a severed Carradice bag flap in his bed as a warning not to mess with the iBob crew

womp, womp. I was too chicken to call him out and was enjoying the event enough that I didn’t wanna sour the mood.

Good choice, drama isn’t fun and really, if you didn’t get burned who cares

God damnit.

Apparently that guy with the horrible pista concept that posts jackass youtube videos went to the women’s march this weekend with the sole intent of being an ass, and rode his stupid fucking track bike through the crowd like the asshole he is.