Favorite food item of choice for bike fuel?

I guess this could kind of just mean your favorite food… But I’m just wondering what everyone likes to fuel up with. I usually just end up eating cold Chef Boyardee because I’m a piss poor college student and too lazy to go downstairs to the microwave to heat it up.

We tend to like jars of dicks. You should try some.

once you’ve finished all the dicks

then you can move onto other shit

like pizza doritos kolache and breakfast tacos

I prefer my dicks in plastic baggies. It’s clean and easier to pack for lunch.

Chef Boyardee? Fucking seriously???

Fucking seriously.

Clearly the new guy comes to us from the 99%. Don’t worry new guy, most of us around here a doing well enough that we don’t mind subsiding your dick eating ATMO.

Clearly the new guy comes to us from the 99%. Don’t worry new guy, most of us around here a doing well enough that we don’t mind subsiding your dick eating ATMO.[/quote]
When will I get cool enough to tell other people to eat dicks?

Nasty and bad for you and not even particularly cheap, so brokeness isn’t a valid excuse.

It’s been a while since I have eaten dicks but the jarred ones go nicely with peanut butter toast in the morning as I recall.

Clearly the new guy comes to us from the 99%. Don’t worry new guy, most of us around here a doing well enough that we don’t mind subsiding your dick eating ATMO.[/quote]
When will I get cool enough to tell other people to eat dicks?[/quote]
fucking never.

When someone replies “hy” or “super not jackass setup, bro!” to one of your posts. Then you will know.

[quote=thomas bradley]
Once you’ve been around long enough for the mods to change your user name to something funny like thobro or t-brad.

Never.

Your taste in food clearly sucks, your bike likely sucks; and, seeing as you have to go to a different fucking floor to gain microwave access, you probably go to some piss poor college that’s barely hanging onto the last dying scraps of its accreditation.

And fuck off, by the way. Eat a sun warmed bag of day old horse shit.

stupid noob fuels up on chef boyardee
and keep microwave in the basement

dont even post your bike

If my dad’s microwave was in the basement, he would starve to death.

Where to these epic rides go that don’t involve going downstairs along the way.

My guess? Merckxrowave is in the basement and the elevator lets him off on the first floor.

Edit - but seriously. Imagine riding 40 miles with nothing to eat but a reheated bowl of beef ravioli that has been stewing in one of those stupid bento boxes.

lulz

Boyardee Your Dead