fixed gear freestyle is the new aggressive inline

rollerblades are for fags, says ill mitch

[quote=andrewf]wouldnt go that far, in terms of amplitude (often synonymous with stupid) it’s hard to touch aggressive inline. fgfs is still trying to decide if they want to be a half baked version of flatland bmx or street bmx

off the top of my head this is pretty cool

Holy Shit! I used to go to that park when I was a kid. That was pretty cool. Not awesome skating, but cool to see.

true story i hung out with some inline skaters this weekend and they thought fixed gear freestyle was bogus

I think fixed gear freestyle is bogus and I don’t even rollerblade.

occasionally on the lakefront path i’ll pass some rollerblader in a full skin suit, cycling glasses and helmet fucking flying down the path with his arms spread out like wings.
i’ve actually seen someone on a bike drafting off of him before.

I was never into aggressive but I sure did live at the roller rink in La Porte Texas and played roller hockey for several seasons

[quote=lot_22]occasionally on the lakefront path i’ll pass some rollerblader in a full skin suit, cycling glasses and helmet fucking flying down the path with his arms spread out like wings.
i’ve actually seen someone on a bike drafting off of him before.[/quote]

speed skater doing off-season training? i’m not sure if they do this but my sister is dating one, so i could find out.

[quote=grindmaster flash][quote=lot_22]occasionally on the lakefront path i’ll pass some rollerblader in a full skin suit, cycling glasses and helmet fucking flying down the path with his arms spread out like wings.
i’ve actually seen someone on a bike drafting off of him before.[/quote]

speed skater doing off-season training? i’m not sure if they do this but my sister is dating one, so i could find out.[/quote]

i dunno but we have one worth noting on the mup here… fast as shit

http://vimeo.com/1738225

holy shit

Was that supposed to be a joke or not. I honestly can’t tell anymore.

I really want there to be a thread devoted to “fgfs” because it’s just getting so absurd. The kids who do it literally don’t know if the shit they are doing is cool or not. I saw a youtube comment where he quoted someone who said “retarded” and the kid said “retarded good or retarded bad”

Not even those involved know what the hell they’re doing anymore

I’ve always been one to fuck around on anything with wheels. I rode around on unicycles, skateboards, bmx bikes, snake boards, and yes, fruit boots. My friend and I used to walk around the neighborhood on empty 50 gallon drums. What are those things with two rollerblade wheels on casters that ride like snake boards that all the kids these days have called? Recently I stole one of those from a neighbor kid long enough to figure it out. (actually, I traded him my swing bike for a couple of days).

Even I have never tried a bar spin. Shit is lame.