Fred Your Dead

sometimes i want to post in the audax thread on topics of lights and bags and braze-ons and the like, but i realize i don’t really belong there.
i’m a commuter/recreational cyclist, always have been, always will be.
i wear spandex with hairy legs, i’ve strapped my light to my helmet on occasion.
this is for all things fred.

viva la fred

aero bars. Great or greatest?

checking in

post.

hi

Won’t deny it.

my bike is called the HMAS Nerdburger.

Hardcore fred, pedaling around on my, fendered, big appled Stumpjumper in jeans and a t-shirt with lights, rack and panniers.

Reporting in

At least 18 miles a day of headlight/tail light on, spandex goodness right here. Going to add 2 more tail lights soon bringing the total to 3.

posting. i carry my pannier around with me at school.

sigh

Commute 12 - 20 miles each day with lights, fenders, and backpack. Lycra worn underneath cutoffs to comply with company dress code upon arrival at office.

checking in

have multiple front and rear lights, and when I go on my tour, I’m gonna put on a fred flag

ooohhhh fred flag.

Now there’s two words I never thought would be used in the same sentence. :bear:

Throwing in my lot:

Now there’s two words I never thought would be used in the same sentence. :bear:[/quote]

This place has some odd policies. Another one is no “beach-style” flip flops allowed, but “other types” of flip-flops are okay. What does that even mean?

(not mine)

I thought about putting it in here. But it’s more Crazy Old Guy than Fred.