fucking chains

I never saw the instructions bro, took it off my old bike which i did not build.

Up until now Ive just rode them, GOTTA LEARN SOMETIME.

Chainline is still kind of noisey/alil worried about it, but other than that the ride is ridiculousssssssssss. Once I get back from chicago Ill ride over to the lbs and ask them if they think it sounds noisey. Gotta clean all this mess I made / pack noa.

oh well. its working now. show all of bike so i can laugh at how nice it is without knowing how to put on a cog

chainlines will be noisey if the chainline is off or your chain is too tight. dont do those things. also lube, but if its a new drivetrain there shouldnt be any dirty.

[quote=“Brvn”]I never saw the instructions bro, took it off my old bike which i did not build.

Up until now Ive just rode them, GOTTA LEARN SOMETIME.

Chainline is still kind of noisey/alil worried about it, but other than that the ride is ridiculousssssssssss. Once I get back from chicago Ill ride over to the lbs and ask them if they think it sounds noisey. Gotta clean all this mess I made / pack noa.[/quote]

That’s cool. Learning is fun. Surly cogs are pretty notoriously loud for the first while even with proper chainline. Their teeth are real tall. Glad the ride is so enjoyable.

AYHSMB

(pictures after I clean the apartment.)

You’re coming to chi?
You should come help me drink mad booze!

How old are you/kickitwithable are you?

We are more or less just partying every night. Ill have to hit yaz up.

post a picture of yourself, that should help

Me? I post pictures of myself at all times.

:colbert:

:colbert:[/quote]

You obv dont go in the post pictures of yourself and wasted or post a picture of yourself threads.

I even won the cutest tarcker tarckelbee COME ON.

That’s a pretty expensive bike for someone who is a completely ignorant to own.

Sell it and buy one of these and a Kilo TT:

Tarck is not about riding or enjoying bikes, it about working at a bike shop.

I never paid attention to you before, but now I’m 100% positive that you suck.

i guess you get some points for being brave enough to ask us what was wrong. this was a really stupid mistake though, how did you get the rest of the thing together without fucking something up?

and why did you keep spinning the wheel if the chain was hitting the spokes?

I never paid attention to you before, but now I’m 100% positive that you suck.[/quote]

this.

I am chalking this one up to my demise here.

All kickitwithability gone.