Generous Wind Fall To Spend

Own Force and Athena 11

Athena 11 >>> SRAM

Id get a custom from Rick or Davidson.

custom guchi?

power meter

Why not do both? Hunter lists 'cross frames at 13. That leaves plenty of $ left over for grouppo.

[quote=lot_22]i would get a frame built for sure.
nothing makes me happier than a bad-ass frame and some mid-range components.[/quote]

if it’s gotta be NWT, then ya custom frame.

Is there even a question here?
Get the frame damnit!

custom frame, cheap ebayed group. duh.

Duh. Don’t be stupid. Get the frame.

is there any reason why you’d need a custom frame?

few customs will be as nice as a neo primato or master light.

edit: just noticed you were talking about touring. have a look a marinoni.

I already have a nice SLX De Rosa, only thing wrong with it is previous owner primered it ready for paint but never got round to finishing the job. So I have thought about sending it to Cyclart for a restoration but it is purely a race bike, no room for fenders or rack mounts. The new frame would be for single tracking and touring and I would take the parts of my Cross Check and sell that frame on.

[quote=y]

edit: just noticed you were talking about touring.[/quote]

He said “hyphen touring”, something I’ve been hearing a lot about lately. “Carl, I want a snappy, track-geo 'cross bike with disc tabs and room for 2” tires hyphen loaded touring."

[quote=zombie][quote=y]

edit: just noticed you were talking about touring.[/quote]

He said “hyphen touring”, something I’ve been hearing a lot about lately. “Carl, I want a snappy, track-geo 'cross bike with disc tabs and room for 2” tires hyphen loaded touring."[/quote]

lulz

Also, my brain is broken. That’s not a hyphen, but a forward slash. Whatever. Hyphen sounds way cooler.

i want a mountain/touring/cross/track/TT bike but can it have a sloping top tube and a bottle opener
coz i only have room for one bike in my life coz u know like ive been reading about environmental impact and stuff
and i need to like allocate resources in a conscious way…go go gadget bike

A frame that fits you is like having a lifetime of perfect sex. If the frame works… it works, no one knows how or why…

What I want to know is… what sort of bonus given in lieu of a raise has such stipulations? Why new and why only bike parts?

Yep that’s it I want a track racing cross bike with luggage racks that can miraculously transform into a full crabon with Record 11. So point me in the direction of the builder please. Got the skills yet Carl?

^^Don’t ask, it’s complicated and has to do with grants and what can and can’t be written off against them.