Get me into drops and hoodz

B125 is a more practical B123. still a track drop though.

B-115 are pretty awesome and they can be had for like $15 new.

Someone reassure me that the Pro Vibes will be super rad with my 7800 brifters. I have them on Ritchey Classics right now and it’s just crap.

I have the Rotundo Pros, and I love the drop and reach, very comfortable in the hooks. Some of those FSA bars have wider flats with tighter bend into the drops, and I could imagine hitting your arms in a sprint.[/quote]

Let me just be clear on this point. FSA compact bars and their copies have a most awesome amount of wrist clearance. I love to sprint in the drops. The only downside to these bars that I could imagine is the fact that the hooks flare out a bit which could get caught in a crit or in a tight bunch on the track.

PRO is made by shimano, so that should reassure you. or deda supernatural.

deda supernatural are balls. coz ergo not great.

I was looking at those, but I can’t find them used anywhere, and I’m kind of on a budget.

I’ll look into these, thanks.

Those are both still track bars. If you aren’t digging the one at all chances are pretty slim that you’ll dig the other. Check out some tradition bend road drops.

Carl, what don’t you like about the Ritchey’s? I can’t imagine that the difference would be enough to make your situation not…crap.

B115 are not track bars, friend.

115’s are road.

I was speaking to the 123s and 125s.

Friend.

[quote=R.J.]Those are both still track bars. If you aren’t digging the one at all chances are pretty slim that you’ll dig the other. Check out some tradition bend road drops.

Carl, what don’t you like about the Ritchey’s? I can’t imagine that the difference would be enough to make your situation not…crap.[/quote]

They’re fine bars, but the shape doesn’t work with STI levers.

[quote=R.J.]I was speaking to the 123s and 125s.

Friend.[/quote]

i’m not your friend, buddy!

[quote=trackatino][quote=halbritt][quote=zombie][quote=trackatino]

Can’t wait to give these a try for road…[/quote]

What are they?[/quote]

We really need to know.[/quote]

BC got it right… Pro Vibe 7S round bars. Alloy is indeed available in the US, atleast at one of my LBS’s in Portland.[/quote]

molly cameron supports pro vibe 7… coz so pro.

(and coz shimano sponsored)

[quote=toast][quote=R.J.]I was speaking to the 123s and 125s.

Friend.[/quote]

i’m not your friend, buddy![/quote]

Not talking to you.

Bud.

hmm

i think i’ve spent a combined 20 bucks on the three drop bars i currently have in use. what am i missing out on with nicer bars? i don’t race, don’t use STI levers, and am generally happy with my cockpit setups. would NUDLZ or (insert modern fancy bar here) change my life?

ahem south park reference

pal

But it surely doesn’t hurt. And the 7S Round is basically made for sprinters, so double awesome.

[quote=toast]hmm

i think i’ve spent a combined 20 bucks on the three drop bars i currently have in use. what am i missing out on with nicer bars? i don’t race, don’t use STI levers, and am generally happy with my cockpit setups. would NUDLZ or (insert modern fancy bar here) change my life?[/quote]

No.

Noodles are the fucking pajamas but no, you needn’t fix things that are not broke.