glasses/sunglasses to ride w/

Classic looking. But it’s the best model i’ve seen so far.
automobile glass replacement

str8 lollin

http://zennioptical.com/cart/home.php

Some of my friends have been happy with this place.

Everyone I know uses the zennioptical, and it’s hard to not love spending 15 dollars for a pair of glasses compared to a couple hundred. I doubt they have anything very PRO looking, but maybe something close.

I really hate “sports” eyewear, even though I understand the point. Why does it all have to look so stupid?

Basic safety glasses for me, I can deal with everything being fuzzy.

str8 lollin

[/quote]
hahahah please tell me you’re in the lead in that last one

Hey can you buy just the lenses (non prescription)for the tifsois glasses? I forgot my actually sunglass lenses in toronto and don’t want to end up with cataracts or something

fatal lightning, im going to use your pic in my blog if that’s okay. If you have any other fun shots of pros riding with wayfarers I’d love to see them. I think this should bring some lols.

Seriously I might actually get a pair of wayfarers. hahaha.

my other option is a set of oakley gascans with rx lenses.

do the gascans look silly iwth clear lenses? granted I wouldnt wear a set of pearly white frames like this guy:

seconding wayfarers (or frogskins) for speed secret:

although if you wanna get everyone to love you at your local office park crit/weekly time trial series, I have to recommend vintage Oakley Factory Pilots along with some bad team jersey because it was clean:

gascans with clears is the stupidest thing i’ve seen today. granted in the last 55 minutes that’s really just the anchor in the jackass thread, but still.

I think I’ve found the glasses I most desperately need

I’m pretty sure only aging, bald and hella tan european dudes can rock those

my racecar glasses are from zennioptical fyi

i plan on ordering some specs from them. how were they to deal with?

<3 zennioptical. shipping can take a while but other than that A++ would buy again, and again.

Luv me some zenni optical. As soon as I get my updated rx, I’m ordering some prescription sunglasses for the summer.

one more for zenni. weird it wasnt mentioned earlier in the thread.

i have a prescription and glasses help me a bunch but i dont neeeeeeed them to see, so a lot of times i’ll wear these translucent wayfarer lookin glasses that have a tint which is ok for sun and still works at night so i dont have to swich when i leave at dusk and ride all night

photo taken on williamsburg bridge … latfh

[quote=Jim]I really hate “sports” eyewear, even though I understand the point. Why does it all have to look so stupid?

Basic safety glasses for me, I can deal with everything being fuzzy.[/quote]

Generic bifocal safety glasses so I can read the computer and or quesheet.

Safety glasses saved me from a much more serious injury during a singletrack faceplant a while back.

blue blockers