Group buy fail

fuck

failpost

more like faillife. amirite?

I’m in… Bullshit like this hurts.

[edit] Well OKAY I just read the rest of the thread… but still if he doesn’t come through, I’m down.

maybe the ex-gf realized it’s much better to sell the ‘spoks on craigslist than to send them to some ex-boyfriends’ random interwebz connection across the globe?

…having said that, Kaido, I really wish you’ll get what’s yours evetually.

What he said:

not trying to lead you on or anything, but for whatever reason we didn’t get paychecks at my shop today. hopefully i will get paid tomorrow, and i will get your wheels out monday…

I am so tired of this bullshit…

Have you threatened legal action? That might move things along in a more timely fashion.

he’ll take your money unless you man the fuck up and do something about it, pussy

What exactly do you want him to do?

That is the next step.

Man the fuck up? I will take note of your advice, dick.

man the fuck up?

what the fuck is the guy supposed to do, book a flight from tokyo to colorado and track this dude down?

oh i don’t know, maybe call the police. ingenious idea, no?

WHERE THE AEROSPOKES AT?

How about you guys shut the fuck up?

Props to you, kaido_k for handling this shit in style. That said, mentioning the fact that you know the number of the local police dept AND his employer in your next email can’t hurt. Maybe he didn’t get his paycheck from the shop this week, but if he pisses you off enough, he may not get any in the future. After all, email headers are trackable to the extent that they are even used in court, and I’m sure his employer would be amused by your correspondence.

lol, since when is letting someone get away with taking several peoples’ money “handling shit in style” ?

Umm, it is only his own money, and he is not letting anyone get away with it. He is trying to resolve it in the most amicable way possible, without supposing the worst about the guy while there is any chance that this may be a legitimate fuckup.
Some people choose to take the moral high ground and remain gentlemen even when they know they are probably not dealing with their own kind.

What exactly do you want him to do?[/quote]

[quote=lofarkas]Umm, it is only his own money, and he is not letting anyone get away with it. He is trying to resolve it in the most amicable way possible, without supposing the worst about the guy while there is any chance that this may be a legitimate fuckup.
Some people choose to take the moral high ground and remain gentlemen even when they know they are probably not dealing with their own kind.[/quote]

those types of people usually die virgins.

looks like the asshat got his just desserts:

http://tarckbike.com/node/11117

thanks for the fucking update scott