HAMLETS

ftfy

Yeah not with my complexion it’s not.

I feel like black helmets are just one small step away from those horrible skate helmets with the oversized baseball cap cover. Just accept that no matter what helmet you are or are not wearing you’re going to look like a nerd to someone. Pick out a color that’s not black and makes you happy.

Full disclosure, both of my helmets are about half black. But one was free and I let a 2yo pick the color on the other one. I’m eagerly awaiting an excuse to get a new one or two.

1 Like

I’ve had Helmets in lots of colors. Black makes me happy is the Color off my heart and lungs

4 Likes

Used to do boring colors. Last two helmets were bright AF orange or orange related colors and they spark joy.

1 Like

MTB bros: Is the Troy Lee Designs Stage not appropriate for park riding even though it has a ton of certifications? I read this in a review and it seems a little silly, but the helmet is super light and has a ton of vents.

I’d rock it at the park. But I also wear a half shell half the time so I may not be the one to ask.

1 Like

But what if black is a color that makes me happy?

i bought a TLD A2 it was expensive but it’s a fuggin nice helmet

we just had a week straight of rain so i’m not ridin mtb anytime soon here tho

1 Like

What’s the second color that makes you happy?

White.

Rudy throwing shade(s) ITT

Grey is also acceptable.

“whatever is on clearance. usually has pink accents”

6 Likes

Green is my favorite hamlet color

I’m trying to get a pink trail hamlet so I can match the kiddo.

RIP Lazer Helium.
Requested a new cord for the Rollsys but they said its not repairable. Foam was looking a little long in the tooth anyways.

It was also out of warranty so no replacement this time. However employee is offering me 50% replacement so that is good news!
Think I am going with the new Genesis in orange.

Anyone ever tried one of those “shells” you drop on top for aero/rainy/cold rides?
Seems like this one will be compatible.

Ive heard from a few friends that the shell makes a big difference on very cold days.

1. i had a shell for my helium and it was great for the winter. I wish I still had something similar.
  2. thats EXACTLY how mine died. I got a warranty replacement, and then glued it back together and used it for another few years. Finally cracked and that was that.

Any of y’all use kask hamlets? We sell them at the shop and I’m intrigued by their trail hamlet.