HAMLETS

1 Like

Thanks! Mine does have an adjustment I didn’t know about!
Aaaaand, it’s already in the most-retracted position. :frowning:

But because it’s already set up to move that way, I think I can modify it to an even higher position, but it’ll probably be non-adjustable when I’m done with it.

1 Like

I can’t decide between these discount Z1s:

Option 1) $112
Pros: A very pleasing blue.

Option 2) Also $112
Pros: Claims to be the Special Edition, claimed weight 190g vs 210g, comes with aeroshell attachment.
Cons: Less pleasing yellow

A real pickle. WWYD

#2, easy choice: that color is FLUO and you get a shell.

3 Likes

Yeah absolutely yellow

Smith Portal, you can’t quit the PURPLE!

https://www.backcountry.com/smith-portal-mips-helmet?skid=SMI00I1-MATBER-S&ti=U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM6c21pdGggaGVsbWV0czoxOjI5OnNtaXRoIGhlbG1ldHM=

or:

https://www.backcountry.com/smith-network-mips-helmet?skid=SMI00I0-MATBER-L&ti=U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM6c21pdGggaGVsbWV0czoxOjMxOnNtaXRoIGhlbG1ldHM=

https://www.backcountry.com/smith-network-mips-helmet?skid=SMI00I0-MATBER-L&ti=U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM6c21pdGggaGVsbWV0czoxOjMxOnNtaXRoIGhlbG1ldHM=

1 Like

Also I found this commendably strange review.

1 Like

4 Likes

I saw one IRL for the first time in ages a month ago. same colour!

1 Like

New sweet protection outrider. Everyday I strive to be more like @Patch

Reflectyness added at home.

10 Likes

Very nice, didn’t know they did helmets.

For those of you guided by this kind of information, VA Tech just released their helmet findings. Lazer dominated road helmets.

1 Like

unfortunately since my head isn’t the shape of a basketball, lazer doesn’t fit

1 Like

Current hamlet. Scrolled through 20+ pages on amazon and then there it was waiting for me. Only paid ~$30 and it fits like garbage but I love it cuz it’s MY garbage.

7 Likes

3 Likes

im sure my huge head troubles have been brought up here at some point over the last 12 years but i, spaghetti, have a massive head and as a result, have a lot of trouble finding helmets that fit, and those that do technically fit often don’t match my headshape all that well.

well folks, i found it. Bern FL-1 fits like a glove, like it used my head as the mold. it’s also relatively light and lowish profile. and it comes in bright pink. big head people, go try one on.

3 Likes

i just need it to not say bern on it

my issue is i’m right between m and l in most brands. some larges don’t fit me without a hat and mediums don’t fit me with kne

TC I have a large helmet for winter hat wearing and a medium helmet for summer breezes. They both say large on the inside, but the LAZER is huge and the Giro isn’t.

1 Like

the large Sweet helmet fits really well with a hat but is pretty big without one.

Yo same. And I’ve been buying large road helmets, but actually wanting my helmet to fit snugly in a DH helmet has made me realize that I’m right around 58-59cm. I can just about get my L helmets snug enough when they are fully cinched down. Shaving my head recently has exacerbated this issue.