HAMLETS

FYI, the lithium ion rechargeable battery integrated is unfortunately pretty small despite the hamlet weighing a bazillion pounds. Mine would rarely make it 2.5 hours for the daily commute round trip (in steady mode, flashing lasts longer). The light diffusion design is pretty cool though, doesn’t really look like a lamp when turned off.

MS paint?

Nope, that’s how it actually looks

2 Likes

christ maybe we just need to ban cars

4 Likes

Sweet Falconer II
ABUS Gamechanger
HJC Furion 2

1 Like

Wow!

2 Likes

Tafaf

I have some of that color as vinyl wrap to do my helmets up.

looks like i found my new hamlet. mips. good color. $150 (and i have shimano account)

1 Like

I take this lukewarm take back, cool helmets itt

Checking in on the hamlets (need a new one) and saw this new Lazer Sphere MIPS model. Also has an aeroshell accessory and taf colour way. Would wear:

1 Like

I like my white evade ayhsmb

1 Like

still kask. always and forever. just got an order of matte grey protones for the cx team (after waiting 5 months for them to come in from IT).

3 Likes

We got some of the TAF Sphere. It’s really nice. I’m still on board with @rabbi and his support for Kask, but the sphere ain’t bad.

1 Like

LOL the arse fit system.

1 Like

ARS (Active Rectal Stimulation) fit system

1 Like

The 2021 Mojitos are seriously, nauseatingly, orange. I love them. Hopefully my skull does too. With all the praise for Kask, how does the lack of MIPS sit with people? Kask seems to take issue with the testing standard that is used to evaluate the efficacy of the MIPS system, at least from what I can gather here. (Nice little disclaimer at the bottom of this article: " MIPS paid for the flights to/from Sweden and accommodation but had no editorial control over this article.")

ive been meaning to ask about MIPS and if i should ditch my non MIPS helmet

1 Like

didn’t someone recently post an article about how helmet safety testing standards really don’t reflect real world hazards?

1 Like

now that mips exists i feel like i shouldn’t buy anything else. but non-mips is probably mostly fine.