Help Me Choose A Cyclocross Bike

i kno rite

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/1247162323.html
i think this is it

[quote=solbrothers]http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/1247162323.html
i think this is it

The frame measures 63cm from the center of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube so it is for someone close to or over six feet tall.[/quote]

center to center is what you need. that’s basically a 61

BUT LOOGAT DOZE TYRES!

Tha’s pretty hot, but yeah, it’s about my size and I’m just o’er 6 ft.

im gettin it, and imma throw a riser on it

ugh.

Sol, you’re officially a idiot.

Goddammit. That bike ain’t made for teh risers.

sol the way you speak and type aggravates me so much.

please buy the centurion

way to go buying the bike with cool tires, not one that actually fits you.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt for a long time, Sol. Everyone says you’re such a dumbass, but I really really wanted to believe otherwise. But starting a thread soliciting advice and then completely ignoring all of the advice is just fucking dumb. Last straw.

You mean to tell me someone who types in shitty lolspeak whenever possible is an idiot?

[quote=everythingwolf]sol the way you speak and type aggravates me so much.

please buy the centurion[/quote]
too late

Idiocy not withstanding, soliciting assistance from others and then punishing those that attempt to help by choosing to either invalidate their efforts or make their task more dificult is simply cruel.

[quote=sneaky viking]way to go buying the bike with cool tires, not one that actually fits you.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt for a long time, Sol. Everyone says you’re such a dumbass, but I really really wanted to believe otherwise. But starting a thread soliciting advice and then completely ignoring all of the advice is just fucking dumb. Last straw.[/quote]
me spending $1500 on a bike is retarded. others can justify that, but i just really cant

pake c’mute. looks like the exact same thing as a crosscheck but with a longer headtube?
and cheaper?

and 87lbs heavier

put riserz on that bish. i did it so it must be cool

is there any way to put a limit on the amount sol can post in a day? so that he is a little more selective with his posts and he doesn’t garbage up every thread.
he just thoroughly trashed his own thread, and i’m pretty sure he’s going to trash the post your bike thread for the next couple of months with this bike.