Help me pick a Brooks saddle / embrace my inner Fred

I should start a fat guy service where I ride your saddle for 2 weeks, then send it back to you 150lbers

^lulz

I can back you up on this as needed.

Amz and I have a pair on our tandem, so happy we did coz comfortable instantly.

Amz and I have a pair on our tandem, so happy we did coz comfortable instantly.[/quote]
good to hear, got one on it’s way now

Has anyone ridden the B17 Narrow? I’m wondering if that might be a decent option the new Lotus. I’ve got a regular B17 on there now, and it’s always felt OK, but I could stand to go a bit more narrow. Swallow and Pro did not agree with me.

I can back you up on this as needed.[/quote]

i feel a little stupid because i want to put a brooks on everything i own. i think it’s fair to throw one on anything with a threaded fork, that’s how i’m justifying it.

VO or cheap alternatives for other bikes mebbe?

Been working great for me, fwiw…

rollin on ti pro
shit is legit
only a few thousand on it though; doesn’t feel broke in at all

VO models aren’t any cheaper than a basic B17… might be a valid idea if you want a cheap swallow knockoff, though

I got a b17 imperial narrow for my world’s sickest devinci caribou (Thanks Braden). It’s definitely N on my wide sit bones, i start to notice on my 30km ride to work, and may wind up getting rid of it or moving to a different bike; but the cutout works great, laces help keep it flat and the chrome rails are a big aesthetic plus over a regular b17. I think the B17 imperial must be a super safe bet for most people.

Let me know if you do decide to get rid of it.

Will do

springs man, gotta get the springs

Why aren’t you banned?

umad

Saw sol posted in this thread, was confident jackassery would be found. Was not disappointed.

son im a grown ass man, now