Hey, what's your Sundeal?

Hooligan seatpost 540mm i think

Ftfy

4 Likes

Always loved these, so balanced and sensible

7 Likes

Pic in case anyone can’t see the imbed

3 Likes

I like that but I feel like I’d be back where I was when I had a lorry. Very useful bike that was a pain in the ass to get in and out of my apartment.

Hey, what is this thing? I pass it every day and it’s p sweet looking.

Looks like a sandwich shop

1 Like

It’s Pauline’s Diner which is not a place to eat if you don’t want a pound and a half of dead meat on your plate.

1 Like

I think owner-applied paint and cool tires are mostly what make it sweet-looking, otherwise it seems a fairly generic fat tire folding e-bike.

1 Like

Don’t threaten me with a good time

3 Likes

trademarking ‘live meat sandwich restaurant’

1 Like

We have a restaurant & butcher shop named, “The Meating Place.” There’s an El Camino parked out front in their liverly.

2 Likes

What about that chair rental place tho?

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 11.37.03 AM

They should collaborate with that lady whose business is tables

I’ve never loved a Bike Friday more.

8 Likes

When you want to ride your bike and also stand on your head

4 Likes

My polygon isn’t giving me all of it. Just not designed for baskets or racks so I haven’t been riding it. I’ve got a bike fund with enough money in it for a Neutrino.

I’m about 6’1", maybe just under. That’s right on the line of the Large and the XXL. I’d like to have this bike around as a loaner for people shorter than me, but after 3 attempts at trying to do a tiny bike.on the cheap, I don’t want to compromise any more. Does anyone have personal experience with these in terms of helping me pick a size? @igor ?

Im 5’10" and comfortably ride an L. My wife also sometimes rides it with the seat down, shes 5’5.5". How much shorter are the other shorter people that might ride it?

1 Like

5’9"
Would they be able to cruise on the XXL for a few miles?

Seattube is 460mm on the XXL, so maybe compare their saddle height on a bike they have already? My gut tells me to go XXL for you. I think it’ll be fine for them, too to cruise for a little bit.

1 Like