holiday ride exchange

Hell yeah! Wasn’t sure how sketchy the trespassing would be but figgured only good thing could happen at the end of Beers Rd.

had to find a different entrance but we got there. started very public park with uniform bird feeders etc. ended up open barn about 200’ onto someone’s property after riding by fences etc. no signs though- was just ready to blame the gps computer and tell them i should have bought american

1 Like

I’m in @Perlhammered!

Uh, how do we do this again? He and I are supposed to exchange location and ride distance/difficulty/surface preferences, right?

1 Like

yep! plus any special requests like snack spot or whatever. local gets to veto anything truly stupid but try to eat what you’ve been served

OK, I’m in. My birthday ride is coming up and that’s going to force me outside. It’ll be more interesting than having you plot a Zwift route for me.

woohoo!

Registering my interest. Not ready to ride yet but hopefully by one of the upcoming holidays I can do this. Nice idea!

1 Like

Someone could write a “Hilarious Intervals” workout for people who gotta ride inside due to weather

That sounds more awful than usual

1 Like

ok so i didn’t say this but fake bike rides are verboten unless specifically asked for and then you just send them a real ride instead.

1 Like

If anyone wants to make me a Columbus, oh route I’d be interested as I’m having a hard time figuring one out myself that’s any good. Everything is suburban traffic nightmare.

Yeah I’m interested in this. I’m in DC and default to Hains Point loops or Beach Drive 9/10 times…would be nice to shake things up.

Tour de fort! I can’t find the route but it takes you through some of the civil war forts so there’s a nice mix of terrain. Fort Totten Park has a fun kinda pump track section and a small ripper trail.

1 Like

Ohhhh I think I have seen a route like this on RWGPS…will check it out!

Who else is in the L.A. area? I’m making a route for @Perlhammered and would like a reality check on it before I get to deep.

1 Like

don’t you worry at all, perly is used to it

LaughingHahaGIF

2 Likes

@VT_regularbike you wanna do an exchange with raz?

@Davidk and @anon24974279 y’all want parts? might be more fun to do with two folx who are both ready to ride but every day is a holiday y’all!

@Perlhammered can let you know if its dumb. youre free to check with someone else first, but the extremely vague rules state that local parties can veto the truly dumb, but you should try to eat the meal youve been served if its safe to do so

2 Likes

Yeah I could make one now for @anon24974279 and I’ll ride my route when I’m ready to

:man_shrugging: