Holy shit the '09 Langster is the worst thing ever!!!

SanFran

Monaco

Jeezus.
Stock VEEPS!!!

The San Francisco is offensive to me as:

a San Franciscian
a Langster owner
a person

This themed crap is soooo stupid. I got my bike for like $400 stock and it was worth it, these things are just silly.

Nice collabos

I just don’t get it.

Fuck I always wanted to do a Martini paint job on a frame but that looks like shit and makes no sense.

Tokyo’s not that bad

Dear Lord,
Smite the designer of these bikes. k?
Scott.

C’mon, let’s git the lynchmob together.
I really thought It couldn’t get worse than the New York one, but shit.
I been prooved wrong.
Again.

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]Tokyo’s not that bad
[/quote]
That is not Tokyo.
This is Tokyo:

(first pic to show up on a Google Japan search of Tokyo+pisto in Japanese)

Har Har.

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]C’mon, let’s git the lynchmob together.
I really thought It couldn’t get worse than the New York one, but shit.
I been prooved wrong.
Again.[/quote]

I’ll fetch my lynchin’ rope.

Fuck why is my pic not loading

'cause they’re gigantic.

I actually quite like the paintjob on the Tokyo and the San Francisco. But since I hate everything else about them: the frame design, the components and even the name, I’m in if you want to take some action.

Lynching might be a little strong though, maybe a nipple cripple or something like that.

The paint job on the Monaco frame is actually kinda cool looking…but then they decided every component needed to be all matchy matchy.

You crashed my iPod twice trying to view this page. Now I’m on my iBook to tell you this.

Resize your freaking images!!!

About the bikes…I liked the original lineup. I loved the Seattle with it’s green color and cute fenders. These are just hideous because they’re going overboard with the graphics and color matching.

I’m a Langster Comp owner and the Langster theme bikes embarrass me… but whatever floats your boat. it’s marketing and we all know cool people dislike clever marketing LOL

I’d roll a comp.

i thought the san fran had grip shifters at first…

Is that a peace symbol head badge on the San Francisco? Fuck.