i got a hard on for

i really want the 101 for a rear, tubular obviously! like 300 bones USD.

Not even going to lie. I would have about zero use for those things ever.

Shave seconds off your commute…

…and an excuse to buy really expensive brake pads.

I like em. They would offer more surface area to pretty up.

I’d love some of those for the track… but on the street? You’d hate your life any time you rode over a less than perfect street for more than a block or two.

You know, I’ve found that I’m usually attracted to stuff that I’m actually capable of getting. When I see something that I absolutely have to have, I can usually just go out and buy it. And I don’t even make that much money. I guess I’m just weird like that.

oh i wouldnt ride them on the street. maybe my post first track season track bike build? i’m gonna ride my alien for quiet a while…

im gonna go to a few of the intro courses at alpenrose this summer. i dont know if i’ll be able to adjust my schedule for fast twitch fridays… it’d be fun if i could.

I think I’m much the same way. None of these whiz-bang crazy things give me a hard on at all… there’s nothing I “have to have” aside from what is necessary for me to have a satisfying ride, which isn’t much.

I love those wheels.

hah.

carbon scares me.

I don’t really lust after much bike stuff.

[size=50]About the only bike thing I really have a hard on for is a bakfiets. I only pretend to be tarck.[/size]

those are so sweet

If I commuted on those, would that make me fred?

[quote=“toddistic”]

i really want the 101 for a rear, tubular obviously! like 300 bones USD.[/quote]

Where on earth can you get those wheels for $300?! I’ll be first in line.

Speaking of that, I put Zipp 404 clinchers on a guy’s 2001 Trek 1000 with eight-speed Sora and the stock Bontrager tires today. His computer read 141 miles.

Stop airing my dirty laundry, BC.

Wow. You must have to deal with this stuff so often and not say a word in the name of making the sale. I’d have a hard time not trying to talk somebody out of that.

Then again, I’m sure there are plenty of people who will refuse to have any sort of sense talked into them.

[quote=“bonechilling”]
Where on earth can you get those wheels for $300?! I’ll be first in line.[/quote]

$300 USD for the rim only.