I went for a ride today and here are some photos

A compas that is definitely not pointing North in this photo and a thermometer that seems more or less accurate. My partner bought it for me years ago so I’d stop getting lost in the woods.

4 Likes

Went out with a couple of buddies and found a completely new trail within a couple of kms from home (as the crow flies). Glad I took my fully. The others were rigid. The linky bit at the bottom was a little bit hikabikey.

18 Likes

We did 70 miles yesterday. My longest ride in a very long time and Cornelia’s longest ever.

23 Likes

Might just be the photo but it looks like she has a bunch of fluid buildup below her left knee. She ok?

Just the pic. She hasn’t said anything about knee problems.

2 Likes

Hit some really chunky blue trails near the CX worlds course yesterday, I kinda want to slap a Go-pro on my grom for these rides.

23 Likes

Wow! Nice rig!

1 Like

again, that bike is fucking sick and you are doing it right

1 Like

all the wildlife came out after a bit of rain this afternoon, lots more turkeys than I got pictures of

11 Likes

13 Likes

keeping the dream alive and rode my track biek to the DMV

21 Likes

I got the ferry from Mukilteo over to Whidbey Island. I wanted to check out a camp site for human powered watercraft that seems like a good spot for a quick after work bike camp thing.

20 Likes

They can be real strict at these sites about you having a bike and not a beachable unmotorized watercraft, I’ve been busted before at others. The safest seem to be the ones that have a trail down to them but not a road, so there’s nobody showing up to close the gate. Alternatively you can try to show up late after they’ve already come and gone, but keep in mind that Possession Point has a ranger’s residence there on the property so that might not work if it’s in use.

My go-to stealth camp there is the former group campsite picnic shelter at the north end of South Whidbey State Park, where there’s even trail shortcuts to get in there directly from the road to avoid the parking lot entirely.

Yup, I think it’s a bust. Shame really because it is a sweet little camp spot and the ride from the ferry is really nice.

Spotted a familiar van on my way to work this morning.

31 Likes

i like never do rides like this where i just cruise around and it is NICE

18 Likes

I saw an olmo at coffee today & I thought about the tarck olmo

3 Likes

I’m glad you caught the good vibes

1 Like

How many people owned this after @Rusty_Piton and I?

i bought it from rudy so i think just me?

1 Like