I went for a ride today and here are some photos

superglue a ball bearing in the hex head
that’ll teach them a lesson. Possibly one about bikes!

1 Like

Same. Bike never had a QR either so it’s easy.

Also, most kids bikes until recently were designed with cranks that were too long and the high BB is a result of that. It’s been really nice that we’re living in a renaissance of well thought out kids bikes now.

4 Likes

I went for a ride Sunday and Monday. 55ish miles each way. A few little side quests too and didn’t get rained on too bad. Good times.

22 Likes

i’m still out on a ride today, here’s some pictures

feat. yr boi @Jacobell

22 Likes

update:

7 Likes

Damn you tarcked while doing real life things and I didn’t even notice :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

First non-solo big ride around here and of course I bonk at 30 miles. Great day though, lots of gnarly stuff and quite hot.

7 Likes

We went to a “Kidical Mass” ride. Roli did 12 miles in the Bullitt and rode around on his bike and ran around a bunch. He slept well.

Uploading: IMG_1920.HEIC…

9 Likes

8 Likes

15 Likes

finally made it to the yacolt burn area. sooo much fun!

9 Likes

I took the Clydesdale Bridgestone out on a trail ride with a basket full of ice and lacroix. The new 10sp cassette worked great and it was great fun descending. Uphill I washed out the front a couple times overcorrecting bad/distracted steering inputs but it recovered easily. Then I flatted the front on the way back to the trailhead, guess I need more PSI for this kind of stuff :man_shrugging:

(But the plan is to go tubeless cushcore in the front :smiling_imp:)

14 Likes

Tubeless 20” rulez.

1 Like

I can’t get enough of looking at the lake in the morning

19 Likes

Rode from Seattle to Portland over 2 days. 206 miles. I quit at mile 162, got a ride for 14 miles, then got FOMO and pedaled the rest of the way. Never again. So dumb. But I got to do it on my fancy road bike, which I hardly ever get to ride anymore.

Route was awful - basically mirrored I-5 most of the way. We did get to detour through the military base, which was kind of cool.

24 Likes

Didn’t see this creature until the very last moment. Unusually calm considering how close we were.

10 Likes

23 Likes

bruv are you in iceland or something with that epic photo?

Yeah, here to bring down the average finishing speed of The Rift.

4 Likes

Nice! I’m trying to talk myself into flying to mother country in a few weeks and once I brave looking at what that might cost, gonna see if I can do a layover.

1 Like