I went for a ride today and here are some photos

No. My father is a dentist and owns 3x lynskies tho.

1 Like

The only dentist customer I can think of has a rad Ti Black Sheep commuter flat bar thing with a rohloff. I would say the majority of rich Serotta owners I’ve worked with are lawyers.

tc: I have 5 Serottas. Two will be sold soon. But then I will acquire the cx one and a long time friend has a yellow/red fade 26" t-max mtb I will acquire. So back up to 5.

2 Likes

Found a pic from 6 years ago of said black sheep

4 Likes

Did a little suburban assault today.

16 Likes

I’ve been struggling with work stress for the last two weeks and haven’t really wanted to get on the bike. I ordered the Outer Shell strap for my camera, which gave me some motivation to get out and do some shooting.

Trail to nowhere

Fine SW Portland ribbons

The clouds were too thick for a good Hood photo by the time I got to the top of Fairmount

A nice stencil I found at the top of Dosch

Looking down 26 from Sylvan; going nowhere fast

The cemetery had a big service going on, so I had to take a detour; bridge to nowhere

14 Likes

First not rainy ride of the year. Even had a few minutes of blue skies.

7 Likes

that bridge to nowhere gives me serious vibes. i can smell the rusto harbor blue and ultra flat black from here

January dirt somehow.

5 Likes

Some local trails with coffee and sweets after.

14 Likes

that cherubim looks cool

3 Likes

It’s a lovely bike. A custom build and it wasn’t even that expensive. He spends a bit of time working in Japan so was able to talk directly to the guys. He rode it in a TJO. They hadn’t actually built anything quite like it before. He was riding really well on the trail today which was very rocky and narrow. I seemed to be bouncing off everything. He only has 140 mm rotors on it, not enough for me.

1 Like

I’m horribly unfit, so did a stretchy pants ride in regular pants this morning to try and be a little less unfit. Perfect weather, good coffee, A+ will do it again tomorrow.
Can confirm that stretchy pants riding is as popular as ever, lots of people out this morning.

10 Likes

The dang road was washed out…

16 Likes

Went out on a mission for frog weed as my wife brought home some tadpoles yesterday. Got some serious blackberrying happening on the way. Checked out some old gun emplacements too.

16 Likes

bug

13 Likes

I heard our first one yesterday. It’s officially summer.

I took the kiddo on a short adventure ride. We did a tarck century in the foothills of the coastal range. There was a section of singletrack that was too wet to ride, but that was the only hiking.

The rest of my photos kinda sucked, because of the dense forest and low light.

8 Likes

Took one of the lesser used trails down from my house, recent rains didn’t do much to improve the already very narrow sections.

16 Likes

Being able to hit the trails from your house is just the best thing eh. I cant think when I last drove somewhere to go for a ride.

8 Likes

I’m very envious of the both of you and also I want to smash that rut.