I went for a ride today and here are some photos

I assume that’s the cloud in the background there.

1 Like

One of the many. It’s a translation from Aotearoa. Although some people have said: Land of the wrong white crowd ; )

5 Likes

see also: Australia

3 Likes

It’s a good bike for sure. Lots of times I’ve been surprised at what it gets me through. Maybe it’s a bit of a suspension setup issue but through some of the extended rough bits I feel like I’m getting the crap beat out of me.

I don’t mind a bit of tech but there’s some trails out there that have very high consequences if you get something wrong. That’s the kind of stuff that scares me.

Every June 1st I like to take a bike ride and some self portraits.

29 Likes

awesome

1 Like

GOT UR TICKETS TO THE GUN SHOW?!??!?

jkjk great photos

6 Likes

Well I’m impressed. If I posted this pose, no such jokes would be made.

1 Like

I know John has been putting in some hard work and I wanted to recognize it in a lighthearted way. No shade intended on anyone.

2 Likes

Yes :slight_smile: I am jacked :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Putting the swole on patrol!

6 Likes

Know a good herpetologist because these PYTHONS are SICK?!?

8 Likes

Buddy got a new camera and couldn’t help but snap pictures on today’s coffee ride

28 Likes

made a wrong turn last night. getting lost on a work night hits different.

21 Likes

Went out in search of some Cham wow cream, which was a bit tougher than I thought. Eventually made it to rei with only one wrong turn in our crazy downtown streets that change directions like whoa. Rode to another shop near the bay and took the sweet trail home.
Def sucks here. No need to visit.

Oh yeah, forgot about these crazy black tail deer just walking where they want.

24 Likes

When you are used to east coast white tail herds everywhere the lonely west coast black tails are kinda odd.

1 Like

Fixed gear // dirt drops are too much fun and should be illegal

21 Likes

hit the first section of my nemesis, the colorado trail, with some friends today. started out grey and gloomy and ended up getting pretty soaked

23 Likes

I was trying to outride some demons. I found trolls instead

@Unknown.Gnome I saw your shout-out on the Marino IG

17 Likes

fuckin scourge of gardeners