I'm new!

the op

*see your avatar.

Guys honestly 3 pages of this stuff? Hazing is fine but really.

who the fuck are all these new people??!!
we’re gonna have to start screening potential members.

seriously!

You seem to have all forgotten the sentiment in the “New Forum! All are welcome.” thread. Its kind of weird how quickly this place turned into pages of people telling new members to fuck off…

But I’m guessing you’re all just going to tell me to fuck off. But thats fine. Bikeforums was much better than this in so many ways.

this is turning into bizzarro tarckbike.

[quote=“des”]You seem to have all forgotten the sentiment in the “New Forum! All are welcome.” thread. Its kind of weird how quickly this place turned into pages of people telling new members to fuck off…

But I’m guessing you’re all just going to tell me to fuck off. But thats fine. Bikeforums was much better than this in so many ways.[/quote]
Well, in that case I guess you know where to fuck off to then.
This ain’t brianforums this is tarckbike where you are more than welcome to sit on a dick.

yeah eating a dick is irresponsible

as we all know, bad things happen when anita eats dick.

she pukes it back up again

[quote=“des”]You seem to have all forgotten the sentiment in the “New Forum! All are welcome.” thread. Its kind of weird how quickly this place turned into pages of people telling new members to fuck off…

But I’m guessing you’re all just going to tell me to fuck off. But thats fine. Bikeforums was much better than this in so many ways.[/quote]

yea well, if you can’t hang,

[quote=“Rusty Piton”][quote=“des”]You seem to have all forgotten the sentiment in the “New Forum! All are welcome.” thread. Its kind of weird how quickly this place turned into pages of people telling new members to fuck off…

Well, in that case I guess you know where to fuck off to then.
This ain’t brianforums this is tarckbike where you are more than welcome to sit on a dick.[/quote]

you can love it or leave it.

I vote he leaves.

best…hazing…ever…

hazing?

아차…

Break your neck man.
What is that Chinese?

WITH YER CHING CHANG CHANG CHONG

I CAN’T UNDERSTAND YOU

GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY

white power.

aren’t you like mexican?