Juan Pelota Finally Caves

thick synthetic skin
LA keeps his lady dressed to suit his tastes

it puts the lotion in the basket?

im laughing and since ive been coughing for two days it hurts

so all the russians dope now?

now?

track and field has gotta be dirty as hell. the way it has panned out so far is just like the late 90s when everyone was like “widespread blood doping lolwut no way!!”

except with the IAAF and shit we have govt backed athletic programs and the olympic$$$. they amount of money involved in this shit

now and forever

I loved that movie and was kind of 50/50 on who the good guy was cuz born behind iron curtain. Rocky was just slummin’

Pretty much every one in every sport outside of the US is doping until and unless they have in-competition testing like the olympics.

USOC has out of competition testing. Most other countries do not. This puts the US athletes at a disadvantage to everyone else.

HA

Los Estados Unidos have pioneered more doping advances than anyone in the history of cheating.

I wouldn’t say that but we’re definitely not much better than anyone else.

We build Ferrari’s because we can buy them.

lol. Same.

lol. Same.[/quote]

Lol, same, but because I thought Rocky was annoying by that point.

[quote=randsome beast]HA

Los Estados Unidos have pioneered more doping advances than anyone in the history of cheating.[/quote]

Sure, in football and baseball, probably even basketball. State of the art coz so much money.

I’m talking about “amateur” sports for the most part.

Funnily, the only sport where there’s likely to be a limited amount of it is cycling.

wow

IN SOVIET RUSSIA GLORYHOLE CHEATS YOU!

LOL

See this? @Digger_forum Really starting to like him more and more :-) @EwanMacKenna @Scienceofsport @dignorantHoor pic.twitter.com/DcuMm7uvH6

— Christopher B (@christopherbo84) August 11, 2016