lockup buddies

he post on here?

Locked up to my 26 year old professors Bareknuckle :expressionless:

I lock up at work next to an old Panasonic mixte all beat up with suicide levers and stem shifters. Then if I go to Whole Foods there’s lots of mountain bikes and hybrids with squishy seat posts, most with child carriers if it’s in the morning. If I park in the garage under WF there could be anything, from an Orbea to a Hufnagel to a Huffy to a Roadmaster to a Pista to a whatever. If I lock up near UT it’s all shitty MTB’s or tarcky crap.

I lock up near a republic bike. Makes my bike seem awesome in comparison.

i lock up many times each day. i can’t remember what bikes i see. plus most of the time i’m locking to a pole or freelocking against the building so i can be close to the door and in and out as fast as possible, so i steer away from a lot of bike racks. every now and then, though, i’ll lock to one and see something badass but with all that goes on in a day i have trouble remembering. maybe this thread will prompt me to take time to look more.

how is babby formed?

Last night at the gym i locked up next to a white fillet brazed bike with skinny tires, fenders, old ass Araya rims, a SON dynamo hub setup with one of the cheap B+M halogens, and funky old Campy components—dt shifters, no slant parallelogram in the RD, etc. This was my first time really checking out fillet brazing and I must say it looked great. I’m really happy with my xcheck setup and it’s rare for me to lock up next to something that makes me feel serious bike lust but this was one of those times.

how is babby formed?[/quote]
duh…

overnight as always, in the garage with:

girlfriend’s crosscheck (the stock brown 2009 one)
girlfriend’s trek 310 with 7-spd exage/RSX and old-ass brifters
first roommate’s neat looking univega road bike with a brooks and racks and fenders
second roommate’s newish trek 1500
third roommate’s deathtrap schwinn le tour with steel rims
fourth roommate’s 1x7 old-ass raleigh frame set up decently
various wheels, parts and tools