Marley's making a brand

frfr though- blonsky is a great name and kinda sounds like a great brand, but i agree with dickason- i sorta feel like using your name when creating a brand with inclusivity at the crux doesn’t quite feel complete. i don’t have a better answer yet (nor will i probably ever, but) but i will keep thinking

4 Likes

I would agree… blonsky is a fun name to say and it’s fairly memorable, but naming your company after yourself feels kinda weird and in the event that you do great and decide to move on and sell the brand/company out something, you now have your name attached to something you don’t run which would be kinda rough.

2 Likes

I like Fatso. Kind of feels like a 90s kikwear/Jnco adjacent brand but I think it works for comfy functional bike clothes too.

2 Likes

Thickfit

3 Likes

I don’t personally have a problem with Fatso and I would probably buy Fatso shorts. But if inclusivity is the goal, I don’t know that every plus size person who is interested in plus size athletic lifestyle gear is ready to walk around with a FATSO tag on their pants.

I dunno if this is constructive, and I don’t know that it constitutes a brand, but that Party Size Cycling dude on instagram really came up with a great name. Number one it just sounds cool and fun and it 2 it takes second to realize the name comes from the giant bags of chips lol.

13 Likes

here are some random and not very good ideas i had

body rock
all right
just fine
big up
move on
all bodies

2 Likes

I asked chatbot ai but the names wern’t very creative.
Bad idea out of my own head…
Marlclothes
Marlropa

1 Like

Runny Horse

2 Likes

I only have my phone right now or that would be better

16 Likes

Belly Up
Body Threads
WARdrobe
Wearable
Seems Right (Seams Right?)

Fits-Rite or Size-Rite and brand it as the liquor store in Repo man:

3 Likes

2 Likes

my years of wearing husky kid clothes has me adverse from any cheeky branding that reminds me that I need “different” shaped clothes. I know I’m not alone on that.

15 Likes

Yeah, as a kid that had to shop in the husky section, it sucked.

this is cool, i don’t think I qualify for plus sized but I have issues finding cycling clothes made for my build. My fiance has even more issues because of her hip to thigh ratio :biting_lip:

3 Likes

fits/size-rite feels like its sold through a sears catalog. Could be a fun idea. Maybe a parody with people of all sizes.

All Bodies could be good too.

1 Like

Already half the brand. Got those new age crystals and goop vibes. Pretty good! Wouldn’t be surprised if somebody owns it.

5 Likes

Bro

How about doing a spin on All Bodies on Bikes and call the clothing ABOB?

6 Likes

serious answer, All Bodies is great— it ties to your existing brand and is inherently inclusive

All Bodies Cycling

11 Likes

3 Likes