Mig muses on 2 wheels

It’s a cursed saddle with an anal probe. Check a sex shop that specializes in BDSM (or ask around at the local dungeons.)

6 Likes

having never rode one, i’d argue that it might be blursed, not cursed.

1 Like

Isn’t that already on your bike

5 Likes

Bellingcat investigates over here

3 Likes

Yes, it is, but it’s too wide

Building a bike for my brother

It’s gonna be nice for what it is - 1x11 townie bar rando with 700x35.

Frame has a threaded steerer so I’m using a quill stem.

What townie bars? Needs to fit a mtb shifter

Whatever is in stock?

But seriously, something from VO, Dimension Urban Cruiser (if you can find them), someone’s stock Lorry take-off bars, search the hoard.

I have these for you if you want them

Are the current campy 12 mech systems compatible with each other?

SR shifters with R pusher and Ch dangler?

1 Like

Yes. And backwards compatible with 11s stuff as well as I understand it. Everything has been on the same cable pull since they went to ergopower.

2 Likes

Who was making custom track and trick track bikes in the Fixie boom of the mid late 00s?

I mean I have a Broakland road bike, but they definitely made fancy bikes like that

1 Like

Broakland, low, Milwaukee/Waterford

1 Like

Brooklyn Machine Works

2 Likes

I don’t want to put this in another thread and shit it up

Hy after a year+ at 210-215 I’m down to 200. I may be dehydrated rn but I don’t care, this is steps in the direction I want and need to go

Wth I have this issue with a bump on my sit bone which makes sitting on an arione very painful. Switched out to a berthoud and there are some growing pains but I think I’m almost there. Doctor appt next week to do some really uncomfortable stuff probably so put out best vibes that it’s something benign and that it can be reduced or removed.

12 Likes

Customary butt huggs

Regarding fat front hubs

Is there a real performance difference between a 100 vs 135 wide front hub?

It’s about getting your fork legs to not angle inwards (making suspension forks impossible) and allowing big tires to clear the dropouts when taking the wheel out.

2 Likes

I don’t think I want to ride anything larger than 2.4 though

If you really want extra bracing angle in a Jones kind of way then I guess there’s a performance difference there.