Miguel's fat-tired fopmobile

This is a safe place for Miguel to ask idiotic questions about loosely mtb-related things. This way, the MTB thread stays clear for actual mtb-related shit and I don’t have to read this shit.

schwalbe super motos?
1x10?

i thought you guys likes fat tire fast bikes?

Totally not the same as get rad bro mtb.

ILU Max

is it a fopmobile if i actually ride it? you know, like, more than on the weekends?

no

what you are looking for is a fop mobile

fast? not sure if srs

and on a related note if there’s one thing that disappoints me about this forum it’s the sickening love for shitty, heavy drop bar vintage MTB conversions (or whatever modern bike you claim is something else but is basically a shitty old mountain bike with drops and 1:1 gearing ie: most bikes that say surly on them). That said, carry on.

Hey, if we wanna put slowbike hate in this thread, I’m all for that, too. Out of sight, out of mind.

<3

:bear:

Just saying my thanks to Max. I am never coming back here. If Miguel comes back in the MTB thread without questions about a full suspension carbon 27.5" tire bike then I am going to delete all his posts.

Thank you for making this thread so that I can avoid it and the other embarrassing questions hopefully for eternity.

fast? not sure if srs

and on a related note if there’s one thing that disappoints me about this forum it’s the sickening love for shitty, heavy drop bar vintage MTB conversions (or whatever modern bike you claim is something else but is basically a shitty old mountain bike with drops and 1:1 gearing ie: most bikes that say surly on them). That said, carry on.[/quote]

You rang?

Employee wanted to build a 2nd set of wheels for his Ti Fargo. Wanted wheels with tires for gnar and set for touring. Convinced employee that stock wheels should be touring ones and he should totally build up Surly Rabbit Hole rims and mount gumwall Maxxis Ardent 29x2.4 tires. Looks ridic but awesome. Oh and front dyno hub. And red/white/blue spoke nipples. Now when confronted with the gnar he will choose to Fred. Pics to come.

Miguel… top that or gtfo with fat tire fopmobile talk.

We’ll see if money works out. Winter bike is going to make me broke for a while…

Pretty sure I could beat that if I did rasta splatter paint

That too