NAHBS 2012. Who's going?

I’ve never been. If one of the Bay Areans is willing to let me hitch a ride, it would be fun to go.

u gotta say hi to erichie
he is nice and funny dude irl
i think me and dook weirded him out a little

I’m down to carpool, but I drive like a fucking maniac.

backin’ this

get ready for 45 minutes of puckering the asshole

so turned on rite now

I am 100% positive I creeped Sachsmo out in Richmond.

Also, at breakfast, I paid for the coffee of a man I now realize was NOT Ben Serotta.

I was creepin all over town.

I’m not Ben Serotta- we can work something out on the caffeine front.

TC: i literally LOL’d when erichie was talkin to another dude just starting to get some gray hairs
and erichies wait time came up. and he goes “well right now it’s about 5-6 yrs but hey. you’re still a young guy…”
i got a weird stare from atmo.

with e-ritchie the creepin is mutual atmo

I’ll probably be up in Mendocino shredding gnar instead of at NAHBS. Tough life decisions for that weekend.

dont blame u, riding bikes > talking about middleage’d rich guys new bikes

Word.
Do up Mendo, you deserve it nate.

ew

http://www.bikerumor.com/2012/02/06/road-to-nahbs-2012-vendetta-cycles/#more-39675

I’m getting kind of excite

Finished up the last of the torch work yesterday, build up some stuff today, and am packed and ready for a 4am start. Catch you kids in Sacramento!

PS- That Vendetta is pretty hot. It’s got a bit much going on for my personal cup of tea, but the details are pretty rad. That was a sort of “because we can” type of bike, but it’s still a very nice commuter/ urban rider. Check it out in person this weekend, then turn the corner and say hello (I’m next to them).

This is pretty fucking sweet.

May go. The Ti Potts 29er is done and will be there!

Eric, my real name is Scott, and I’ll be sure to introduce myself. Look forward to meeting you!

all the tarckers should just walk around iwth a nametag sticker that has their tarck name on it

sneak peakin mofuckers