NAHBS 2012. Who's going?

Eric, My real name is Heath, but you can call me “Mr. Pookie.”

can we wear tarckkits?

fuck that. not driving to shitarmento

I’m here. There are some bikes.

Is Jim Denny’s a solid breakfast choice?

EDIT: maybe the most solid choice I’ve ever made

You are getting a Potts?!

creeped on mr estlund, went to the sachs booth and my friend commented on how the sram group looked outdated and wondered why the new '12 stuff wasn’t on the bikes, but e-ritchie seemed to be doing a good job of ignoring us.

missed out on the free rickshaw pouch, kinda sad…

i hope you really did that.

Bicycle Times photos

yes, i did. don’t worry, it was nowhere near anything cool or epic. IE: like everything else on the internet. e-ritchie was like 10 ft away and in conversation, dont think he heard us. he did have his back to me whenever i walked by the booth again, that was probably coincidence though.

did get an atmo pin though. atmo.

@that guy, what are the clamps on the flat section of the handlebars? just cable guides?

edit: holy shit a stem designed for use with chopped in half drop bars that adds a few degrees of sweep?

I’ll be there. Leaving San Jose around 8am.

I’ll see ya up there, leaving Marin @ 9:15 or so.

I haven’t been creeped on in a long time.

“Low key” Friday was a raging success- I imagine the rest of the weekend will be great.

PS- Only men’s shirts left are 3xl. Still have women’s- Tarckladies, say hello.

I just creeped out on Gary Fisher and Eric. (Although I must say Eric creeped back with finesse and skill.) :bear: Had much fun doin it.

Moar: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirtragmag/sets/72157629142512794/

Majaco (the purple fade fixie) was one of the other students at my Yamaguchi class. Had a great time catching up with him.
Gary Fisher was either extremely tired or aloof.
Roland Della Santa was awesome and loved to talk about framebuilding stuff.
Hunter seemed annoyed.
Landshark dude laughed strangely when I said his paint jobs were like Pegoretti doing drugs that made him happy.
Bruce Gordon is hilarious and no BS.
Missed Moulton. Will catch him another time.

Russ Denny (fuso) is a baller - and he had 2012 Red.
Megan Dean was super stoked to talk shop and is way cool.
Eric’s humility and grace in response to my jizzing all over his bikes was cool, but his product stands alone – bananas work.
The Jerk is still kind of my hero.
Crumpton or Wages would get my money were I in the market.
Sachs is a good sport, and a mensch.
I’m way more into belt drive than I was before the weekend.

I just threw a ton of pix up on instagram; bahamontes over there too.

In typical fashion I was way to into talking to people then taking photos. If any Tarck-folk have some sweet shots of the Winter stuff, please get in touch. I’d like to do a little NAHBS recap, and I always like seeing other folks photos (it’s a great insight into what you find interesting). If you share I’m also pretty amendment about including photo credits if the photos are shared with media.

xo- Eric

Eric message me your email I have a few