NAHBS 2018

Nahbs 2018: brought to you by the “ow my balls” top rod, $5000 klunkers.

Dudes klunkers are 2018

If I see another photo of that titanium poppibike abomination on my instagram feed I’m quitting bikes. Fuck that bike. Fuck the klunker aesthetic.

My endpoint is going to ruin your day emor.

Yeah, its missing the point by FAAAR.

40 year old dudes commuting to work on clunkers with empty beer cans in the front basket ripping urban singletrack shortcuts is chill tho.

Well, duh, but that’s cool on its own. NAH BS isn’t cool for the same reason. Most anybody buying them aren’t ripping single track all dirtbag style.

I fondled those Paul brak levers everyone hates on a klunker. They were immediately very apparently not ergonomic at all. I have no idea why they exist.

MUSA! MUSA! MUSA!

Was there seriously an absence of brake lever options out there?

There shouldn’t even be brake levers on a klunker – coaster brake only atmo

Called this in 2017

look at this pile of garbage

fwiw the Panasonic drivetrain is non-functional. They have not figured out how to make a mountain dangler play with a road pusher, although the Shimano rep said the only way it was feasible was with a split Di2 system that runs two batteries.

I’d like to see NAHBS create a category where bikes are kitted out with the same groups, cockpits, etc.

Who are you trying to kill the creativity of the nahbs crew?

That your new bike, Mig?

:drama:

That thing is awesome aside from the stupid flashlight and experimental drivetrain.

Why would Panasonic fly halfway around the world to show a non-functional garbage bike to a bunch of half-interested bike nerds? What a waste of money.

the rack and light seem like an afterthought
hm how can we make our bike look like the best road bike?
add this garbage shit

Am I missing something? I thought road di2 with mtb dangler was pretty standard?