New 2009 Fuji League. Opinions.

I have the chance to get a 2009 Fuji League at a substantial price drop. Retail is 1200.00 WTF?? but I can get one for about half that in the spring. I have a very nice 07 chrome pista, but the whole lugged frame idea really appeals to me. Here are some pics of the bike.

And some Specs:
Main frame Fuji Triple and Double Butted Cro-Mo, Lugged
Rear triangle Fuji Cro-Mo Custom Tapered, Lugged
Fork Fuji Cro-Mo, 1" Threaded Lugged
Crankset Sugino RD2, 48T
Bottom bracket Sealed Cartridge Bearing ST
Pedals Wellgo Track, Ano. Red cage, Steel toe clip, & Double Leather Toe Strap
Cog NEW Sugino Fixie Cog, 18T
Chain KMC Z-410, Red&Black links
Front hub Formula Alloy, Sealed, High Flange, Ano. Red
Rear hub Formula Alloy, Sealed, High Flange, Ano. Red, Fixed/Fixed
Spokes 14G Stainless Steel, Ano. Red Nipples, Ano. Red Spokes near valve
Rims Alex Crostini 1.1, Double Wall Alloy, Ano. Red, 32H, Deep Profile
Tires Continental Ultra Sport, 700x23c, red & black
Tubes Fuji Presta
Headset Tange Sealed, 1" threaded, Ano. Red
Handlebar Fuji Custom Alloy Track, Ano. Red
Stem Fuji Custom Alloy, Quill 26.0
Tape/grip Fuji Track
Saddle Fuji Classic, Red rails
Seat post Fuji Micro-Adjust, Ano. Red, 27.2,300mm
Other 7075 alloy water bottle bolts

Stem looks interesting, I would buy it regardless then you can always sell it for profit.

it is the obey with different cranks, paint, and saddle. The only thing that even came close to making the obey worth the money were the saddle and cranks. Final word… 600 is about what I would pay for it but if you could get much more from something like a jamis and it is certainly not that much of an upgrade from your pista unless you REALLY like red.

No

That looks like puke but where did they get those red Conti Ultras?

Yeah I kinda like the red but the Pista was kind of a labor of love. I got the frame for 300.00 and built it the way I wanted. Thomson Elite post and stem, Sugino 75 cranks, Zen Racing ring, Super Lap BB Custom lugged fork, Nitto bars, Fizik championship colors saddle. I will most likely strip the frame and stare at if for a few weeks to figure out what to do, it’s just a really good deal.

That bike is seriously gross.

seconded. though tarck as fuck

tarck as yuck

20 dolla says that they didn’t sell all the Obey bikes they made so they made it flashier in a new name.

but you already have a buttery track pro

If it was not fucking red then it’d be fine. Silver, white anything subdued would be fine. It can not be that hard to design a non jackass retail bicycle.

There’s nothing not wrong with that bike.

Don’t be a Palin.

Don’t be a Palin.[/quote]

I can see Russian track bikes from my saddle.

Alright what about this. I can get this one for about 800.00.

Much better than the Fuji. Still, I wouldn’t really want to spend $800 on that frame. It’s nice, but if i had that much money to spend I’d hunt around for something neat and actually from the era that frame is trying to look like it’s from.

That’s more my style but just buy a panasonic for 1000 or a nice NJS for a little bit more.

Thats what I’ve been trying to do, but DAMMM!! No one has a nice frame in 54cm right now. All I’ve seen are either 50cm or some huge 60cm frames. I might just wait and see when Gromada is taking orders for next year and get a custom frame built.

Holy crap, that’s the worst fucking bike I’ve ever fucking seen. I’m going to gouge out my eyes, now.