New 2009 Fuji League. Opinions.

This is terrible advice.

put down the wallet and step away from the bicycles.

what’s wrong with your current pista? you said you love it, so why replace it? shit…

I think the frame would be fine if you took off the gross painted chain, bars, seatpost. The headset and wheels would have to go too. Nothing really wrong with a red and black frame tho, and if you sold that stuff off, the frame’s $250ish alone.

[quote=“jim”]put down the wallet and step away from the bicycles.

what’s wrong with your current pista? you said you love it, so why replace it? shit…[/quote]

Nothing wrong with it. I just like the look of those sweet lugged frames. Yeah your right, good deal or not if it’s not broke don’t fix it.

That red bike is fucking horrendous. Also, I can’t believe you were going to spend 1200$ on it but were discouraged by what handful of people on the Internet think. Sounds like you don’t need a bike and just looking to impress. That’s pretty lame in my books.

Actually, if you read my first post I’m not paying 1200.00 and as for as being discouraged by other people, I wanted opinions and comments from people with similar tastes. I don’t need to impress anyone, I’m sure there are guys with MUCH better bikes on this board. I have a chance to get a nice bike for a great price, plain and simple. Whats lame is making snap judgments about people before reading their entire post. It’s also pretty stupid.

he’s french. dont worry.

and you already have the track pro dawg. iunno. it’s your money, but even if it was me (and i like buying shit all the time) i’d probably keep away from it. you get that thing and then BAM money pit.

unless of course you’re buying a 650c and risers the second you get it… i see what’s going on…

I wish to be as smart as american!!1 and get there nice bike lol!!

I mean I’m not a fan of Cinelli or Trek as far as frames go. I consider the frame to be the bike part most crucial to overall performance. I’d recommend investing in something higher end depending on the intended use.
It might be shitty advice?

It’s really quite easy, work your ass off and you make bit of money. American, French Canadian, Polish, whatever. I believe it can be done in most countries.

Who the hell sourced those parts? Ugly as fuck.

breaking balls is serious business

There are three black Cinelli frames hanging up at my LBS with $1600 price tags hanging on em.
Yikes!

It’s really quite easy, work your ass off and you make bit of money. American, French Canadian, Polish, whatever. I believe it can be done in most countries.[/quote]

is dat true?

UH HUH
U CAN HAZ UR OWN FUJI BIEKS
ALL OF THEM

^Don’t worry he’s just Mexican.

Except he’s not.

At all.

there’s these jeans that i want that fit real nice and i can get a good deal on them, they’re real expensive jeans but at ross they’re only 35 bucks. hopefully nobody thinks i’m trying too hard to impress people.

that’s pretty lame in my books. and i don’t even read books. i watch cartoons.

that actually rules that i can pull off looking mexican.

the seat post looks like it was anodized in period blood