New & Interesting Bike Campenaerts

just a blatant stealing ugh :frowning:

i was confused by this comment at first until i noticed it was aliexpress.

theyve got some trinity drilled rotor-alikes too, but at least these ones don’t say “ROTOR” right on them

$700 is a lot for a cable dangler :atmo:

1 Like

Bout standard for DA, Red, and super record

1 Like

??
a dura-ace (11-speed) cable derailleur is $240
red non axs $300
campy super record $485

none anywhere near $700

Electronic price mechanical actuation

3 Likes

11sp?

9250 is $800
Red axs is $750

That Ingrid one will shift with any mech shifter

??

Was it edited?
Srs q

no edits

Well then I misread

1 Like

doing your CNC derailleur in rasta colors when your company is located in the heart of illegal-pot-growing-country in california in the 1990s seems cheeky and fun

doing your CNC derailleur in rasta colors when your company is located in pastaland in the 2020s seems extremely derivative and “this shit ain’t sellin’ so we’re throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks”

5 Likes

gp5k in gumwall Continental Grand Prix Gp 5000 Gp5000 Tl Gp5000 Str 700x23c 700x25c 700x28c 700x32c Vacuum Tire Bicycling Road Folding - Bicycle Tires - AliExpress

Aliexpress is wild lately. What was once almost exclusively a haven for counterfeits and knockoffs is now also a clearinghouse for excess inventory from assembly factories and as well as items cleared out to take advantage of arbitrage between markets.

I’m really struggling with not buying a $400 R8000 group I don’t need.

2 Likes

there are tons of Chinese brands that have popped up making totally legitimate products.

Dq how do you know it’s legit

its easy to tell you just have to buy it from a brand called crugxti or perhaps xaryjjo or gvbited i just can’t remember

5 Likes

Just IMO based on pics and availability. Until recently there were some obvious fakes here and there but never anything like now, where full R7000/R8000 groups are for sale.

1 Like

Yeah I wonder how much stuff is on a boat just waiting

Anyone have that site that tracks cargo ships?

1 Like