New & Interesting Bike Campenaerts

Some googlin shows that the predecessor was a Kickstarter that burned a bunch of people. Despite that (or I guess with the help of that) NXS looks fairly well developed and real. Would like to see a review or two.

@EuroJorch

second time this week I’ve gotten to use this image. the first time was in response to @jaron 's Masi

4 Likes

Interesting logic from that site:

“At CELL, we believe every component on your bike should be as small and light as possible.”

2 Likes

you can put that kit together for like $175

if they actually have parts to ship you it’s kind of worth f’n around with

1 Like

8 Likes

I love how trendy fixie bars are currently on the other end of the length spectrum and I see kids on fixies with like four foot long handlebars every day.

6 Likes

Talking to a lecture hall of 200ish kids about teledildonics is still probably at the top of my list of accomplishments while teaching a communication class.

6 Likes

#widebarwednesday

The ones I see are the Nitto Shred Bar, but those are only 750 mm.

I can’t remember who makes them, but I’ve seen 820 mm risers. W I D E.

Ritchey kyote bars are alt-ish and 800 wide

1 Like

I really like the kyote. A traditional riser bar that wide hurts my elbow, but the Ritchey bar has enough sweep to make it work. And it’d be a heck of a lot longer straightened, so you get a lot of flex that seems pretty comfy to me.

2 Likes

you have my awakened

4 Likes

May all cyclists everywhere plagued by sufferings of poor shifting and braking obtain an ocean of happiness and joy.

4 Likes

erects?

3 Likes

code name: MorningWood

Keep that away from my beautiful round creatures

1 Like

7 Likes

Now the freehub body, cassette, and rear derailleur fit together perfectly, automatically and always. So, there are no adjustment screws needed because there are really no more adjustments needed. Just assemble it and it’s perfectly aligned.

fetchimage

14 Likes

I do like the silver brakes

1 Like