New & Interesting Bike Campenaerts

Def had to make sure we’re still in march

4 Likes

Oh boy narrow wide cassettes

2 Likes

maybe they figured out how to do odd tooth count narrow wide

5 Likes

It was a Trojan Hanger this whole time! I mean, duh.

2 Likes

$1200 minimum for a derailleur, cassette, shifter and chain.

lol

3 Likes

Well TeRP, TRP is out with new mechanical stuff today.

Dang gold makes me want to match my DH-EVOs. But the 5-year old or so X01 is still kicking.

3 Likes

You’d have to pay me $1200 minimum to be locked into a system that required me to use a Sram chain.

4 Likes

That TRP stuff rocks. Wish I hadn’t just bought into Shimano again.

1 Like

yes their 10s and 11s chains are total garbage

but the 12s versions seem to be entirely different?

1 Like

The TRP stuff seems to be the same price range as XT. I’m curious if the small paddle can be used as a trigger shift instead of a thumb.

I regularly seeing 12s flat top chains with +5k miles on them that are measuring out good. We replace more of them due to age than wear.

And a few broken ones too.

2 Likes

5 Likes

No real opinion since I don’t think I’ve even ridden an 11 speed bike let alone anything newer, but it’s cool to see new ideas on the market, even if they’re obvious cash grabs.

2 Likes

it’s real cool to see so much lightening and relief with such physically large components

2 Likes

Oh that’s what was in the box huh

I thought I was entering the modern age when I had a Fuse with 1x10, then realized 11, 12, and even 13 was a thing.

3 Likes

Yup. We got two of them, it’s good looking stuff. I think the shifter pod is kinda awkward though.

1 Like

The name is bad. Calling your gears “transmission” and then calling it a trade mark feels very ‘oc do not steal’ slapped over a Sonic reskin.

11 Likes

looking forward to when some org comes hot and fresh out the kitchen and makes the remix to transmission

16 Likes