NIBZ 2019

North
American
How Boring
Show

Everybody is doing it so the fashionable builders think it’s common or ?

For when you want the cred of mud butt?

Paging @yummygooey

1 Like

Just for fashion.

Igor when and how much for minuvelo

1 Like

Stand out booth at NIBz

10 Likes

Would vote mtn dew as fixed gear best in show.

1 Like

As usual the industry has denied Bruce Gordon coca-cola

2 Likes

I forgot that shit had Bruce Gordon all over it.

Whatever happened to @BicyclePears doxxing himself at nibz

Was that supposed to happen?

I met someone who claimed to be bicycle pubes…

1 Like

A couple of nice bikes have shown up in various photo collections, it looks as if Black Cat and Mosaic both showed serious disc road bikes, like real road bikes not drop bar hybrids. That’s cool. I wish there were more cargo bikes in the mix, besides single use novelty stuff. I like what Squid is doing with paint, both the paintjobs on bikes they showed and the whole spraydotbike thing they’ve got going.

Mostly though, man, it all looks really overdone and kind of hamfisted.

This is why the pubesmobile broke nibz.

Hot take: nahbs can only exist as a parody of itself

1 Like

so pomo

This was apparently best in show.
The.Fender-line.Cannot.Be.Unseen.
#PubesGotRobbed

huge :colbert:

Wow that bike looks like an off the shelf whatever mobile with high end parts strapped on. With compacts and Easter island head hoods.

1 Like

I cant get over the atrocious fender-line, I mean it’s NIBZ? Doesn’t the people see that shit?

Onto further :colbert:
I know DiNucci is an american hero but GTFO with winning best lugged frame with just a fork+front triangle. That shit is NOT a frame…

“Black Sheep Bikes: Best Artisan Bike & Best Experimental Bike”. Fucking joke, this is where @BicyclePears really got robbed. I mean what’s even artisan? It’s just some standard grav-grav and where the fuck is it experimental apart from some lame swoop-de-woop and a cut up fork with tangs?

Please stop giving “Best MTB” to some of the shelf hardtail with no fucking suspension and custom bags aka gravgrav with flatbars. Please, it’s embarrassing.

2 Likes

I feel like I would like the best mtb if it had bags with sunflower pattern and an Anne geddis kid in a basket