NJS Export Blogspot

+1

i really want an NJS frame, that would be sweet. i really think someone should set up an english website with a direct link for new bikes. thats a great idea

The custom Panasonic ordering may be in the works guys.
Stay tuned.

Did I just talk to someone about the same deal via PM?

Who are you thinking when you say this?

Della Santa (http://www.dellasanta.com/) is supposedly pretty reasonable. Spectrum (http://www.spectrum-cycles.com) is also pretty affordable considering how long they’ve been building frames.

[quote=“deathhare”][quote=“dooktruck”]also supposedly if you go to nagasawa in japan the frames aren’t 2500
like yellow jersey charges[/quote]

Well Nagasawa doesnt sell to non-Japanese people anymore so you wouldnt get anything if you went there.

Fuck Yellow Jersey.[/quote]

He doesn’t just still build for foreigners, he hooks em the fuck up.

http://www.serotta.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43368

“I found out that not only is he still building road bikes, but that he offers a special service to foreigners who have a limited time only in Japan. Provided we could make the journey to his shop, he would measure me up for the frame and have it made before I left the country to avoid shipping to the States.”

And this guy got him to build a road frame.

Check out the rest of this guy’s threads. Naga took him to dinner and put him up overnight, and there’s an extensive photo gallery of his shop.

[quote=“johnnyraja”][quote=“deathhare”][quote=“dooktruck”]also supposedly if you go to nagasawa in japan the frames aren’t 2500

Well Nagasawa doesnt sell to non-Japanese people anymore so you wouldnt get anything if you went there.

“I found out that not only is he still building road bikes, but that he offers a special service to foreigners who have a limited time only in Japan. Provided we could make the journey to his shop, he would measure me up for the frame and have it made before I left the country to avoid shipping to the States.”

And this guy got him to build a road frame.[/quote]

So rad.

Fellas, there is another option that some blogspot sellers are using to make money off of people (fixxeddy), Yahoo auctions Japan. There are a group of folk out here in HI that have already independently bought stuff off the yahoo japan auctions using a third party to pay for it, here is a message from one of my homeies with the specifics"
"http://celga.com/gold.html
The gold account sets you up with your own Yahoo Japan user name and all you have to do is bid on the item you want and let them take care of the rest for you. They will later invoice you for what you owe. Let me know if this helps. "

I may be fucking up for some people who already use this service but fuck, equal opportunity for all, right? :colbert: :bear: . (BTW sorry to those who already use this service) I have not used it my self but I have had friends here in HI who picked up Naga for 700 (i think?) a Reminton for about $700. All clean and used but in great condition. As far as Panas are concerned, I would like one. That green frame that DH sold a bit back was pretty sick. Hope this info helps. If you do use the Celga tell us how it went so that we help others use the service.

Also, here is the link to yahoo japan auctions (DH posted this a while back on brianforums, thanks DH) I jus bookmarked it and whenever I want to see whats for sale I jus hit the link and it updates automatically.

http://search4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/ ... 0jp&acc=jp

Good luck,
tdhk

Who are you thinking when you say this?[/quote]

bill davidson
della santa
yamaguchi
bob jackson
marinoni
richard sachs

just kidding about sachs

also i don’t know how much della santa charges for a track frame because i didn’t take the time to write him…but someone told me his DS road frame was 1500.

I managed to score one of those Panasonics in Orange and my size off Ebay about 2 weeks ago for $650 shipped. Frame arrived last week and I’m in love with it, just waiting on another paycheck to build it up. I’m so anxious I almost stripped the parts of my Gan Well, but decided that would be sacrilege so I’m impatiently counting the days till the end of the month.

That said, both Gabe from the OP’s link and Parkerlewis are both super cool guys and I would recommend doing business with either one of them. That’s probably where the majority of my parts will come from.

Praise :bear: for my super excellent ebay score!

[quote=“deathhare”]The custom Panasonic ordering may be in the works guys.
Stay tuned.[/quote]
yes.

[quote=“johnnyraja”][quote=“deathhare”][quote=“dooktruck”]also supposedly if you go to nagasawa in japan the frames aren’t 2500

And this guy got him to build a road frame.

Check out the rest of this guy’s threads. Naga took him to dinner and put him up overnight, and there’s an extensive photo gallery of his shop.[/quote]

Parker Lewis lives in Osaka and said that he recently quit dealing with gaijin because people were buying his frames and marking them up and selling them abroad.

F looking cool. I’d just like to have a Panasonic for the quality and character. Lug and detail work like this makes me drool.

And I go nuts over how the seat tube binder integrated into the seat stays the way it is. Oh so sexy.

This is my friend Gabe’s business so I will vouch for him.

[quote=“deathhare”]

Parker Lewis lives in Osaka and said that he recently quit dealing with gaijin because people were buying his frames and marking them up and selling them abroad.[/quote]

maybe he quit selling to yellowjersey then. that serrotta thread is pretty recent.

[quote=“deathhare”]

Parker Lewis lives in Osaka and said that he recently quit dealing with gaijin because people were buying his frames and marking them up and selling them abroad.[/quote]
Thats a shame. I’ve been watching his blog hoping for a Samson for quite awhile.

^^^^haha

[quote=“anomaly”][quote=“deathhare”]

Thats a shame. I’ve been watching his blog hoping for a Samson for quite awhile.[/quote]

Nah man, they guy who makes naga’s quit dealing with gaijin, not parker lewis. haha.

[quote=“anomaly”][quote=“deathhare”]

Thats a shame. I’ve been watching his blog hoping for a Samson for quite awhile.[/quote]

i think you so confused.
parker lewis was talking about nagasawa, not himself.