opinions on the kilo tt. like, strong ones.

There’s nothing wrong or special about these frames. Just your basic butted CroMo bicycle. And yeah, where did you find bad reviews of this? I never search for the topic yet I managed to stumble over constant praise for this thing everywhere I turn.

yeah. the cream one looks like tits.

Flite = Kilo

It’s impossible to have strong feelings about something like the TT. It just is, and there’s nothing really to say.

Yet I said stuff, and so did lots of other people.

Fuck you and your stupid thread, colin!

Doesn’t that bigbris guy ride one? just sayin’…

Nope he rides a Windsor Hour.

Nice.

i’d buy it if i was looking for a cheap complete bike and didn’t really know what i was doing. i am looking to get a new frame though come spring, just sayin

I almost bought the frameset, and like many people seem to be saying, the only potential drawback is that the sizing is a little weird and you can’t try it first. They look great! I especially like the orange, white, and the new blue. In fact I love the new blue.

truth! that baby is clean…makes me want to soak all over it. wait are girls allowed to soak? Not sure if i’m getting this soak thing down.

The wheat is where it’s at, bitches.

i really like mine. haven’t had any problems minus the stock tires…

okay, don’t tell anyone, but:

simple living cycles in framingham. dude is a nut, and you will need to regrease everything, true the wheels, adjust the brakes, etc, but it will be cheap as anything. see if he has any '08 madisons lying around.

get prices for all the bikes, and come back here.

or don’t. i don’t care.

no toeverlap on my 55 (Sylvan Lites w/ M clips)

I was thinking of getting one. What’s so weird about the sizing?

I was thinking of getting one. What’s so weird about the sizing?[/quote]
they run big is all. I’d size down by 1-2cm.

i didn’t read teh thread so if it is said, i dont care, i’ll say it again

the kilo tt is a good frame. The only thing people dont like about them is that they’re cheap so there are a lot of them, so you wont be original, but they rullleezzzz

If I wasn’t living fantastically beyond my means, I’d be riding a Kilo TT.

If I had some spare cash lying around, I’d order a Kilo TT for sure. For what it is, it’s a stupid good value. Plus, I know I could sell off the parts on CL here for enough money to upgrade what I just sold. I may still order an unbranded frameset from bikeisland for my SS rando-style bike, if I don’t come across a good frame here for dirt cheap.

i’ve been looking at those bikeisland frames but i’m debating if i should just find a decent vintage roadbike to convert and replace my schwinn suburban.

most of my riding is a couple of miles and like the geometry of a road bike, i’ve never tried a “track” frame though