Pake vs mercier

b
u
t
t

I love my Mercier and would recommend it over a Pake. I feel like Pakes are heavier and maybe have different geo? Not sure.

So what if your ex has the same frame. This is your chance to have a ‘booyah’ moment by creating a superior build.

[quote=“nuvo”]I love my Mercier and would recommend it over a Pake. I feel like Pakes are heavier and maybe have different geo? Not sure.

So what if your ex has the same frame. This is your chance to have a ‘booyah’ moment by creating a superior build.[/quote]

whoa thought you were kemmer for a second

his was classy as fuck for a minute

then it was

Those are both incredibly jackass, sorry. Well, the first build isn’t exactly jackass, but a $350 wheel on a $300 bike is dubious at best.

shh, you are tickling my insecurity about unwittingly biting Kemmer’s avatar!

That can easily be outdone. Just build it cleaner…with about 3 less top tubes, no decals and a cohesive and classy color scheme. Approach it with an agenda, either functional or aesthetic, and its inner merit will shine thru. Girls build nicer looking bikes than guys.

and robot, i aint trolling shit, i want some kind of cross frame for better fit/if shit gets real nasty and i want to put fatter tires on

also want to check out singletrack without having to shell out for a mountain bike at this very minute

i legitimately did not realize that frames could be had for that cheap, for some reason i thought the bikeisland frames were like $250 and pake was $300, i dont know what planet i was living on! i could probably afford a $200 frame right now, it would just delay the cross bike acquisition by a few weeks

wat

I know, I saw a Pista with stock parts and front and rear 'Spoks tonight on the street…priorities!

I used to have one on my Kilo. I have to admit, I think it looked better than this, but I sold it after a month because I just felt silly.

wat[/quote]

er, padz, that is. or mixte.

wat[/quote]

er, padz, that is. or mixte.[/quote]
fuck you, new poster.

speaking of ridiculous wheelsets on kilos, someone we know spent $650 to have a wheelset built for a kilo tt - profile hubs laced to purple veeps, for use on the track

he defended this passionately, of course

[quote=“kowloon”]
fuck you, new poster.[/quote]

Haay. Actually, I’ve been on this shiz for a minute, I’m just hella busy and don’t have a desk job anymore. I don’t know where you guys find all the time to keep up with it!

His loss, uh…lbs’ gain.

you had the kilo with lime green wheels right?
i remember you.

o hay guise.

Those two bikes pictured almost made me barf on my keyboard, twice.

And Anita, you, Z, and every other introverted freak your age have the same track bike, jeans, and Weezer poster. It’s OK. That’s just the way it goes.

[quote=“thehappyrobot”]you had the kilo with lime green wheels right?
i remember you.[/quote]

totally. those are gone since I moved to nyc, but I will re-post my boring-ified Kilo and my new Vivalo build soon.

[quote=“DreadPirateRobert”]o hay guise.

And Anita, you, Z, and every other introverted freak your age have the same track bike, jeans, and Weezer poster. It’s OK. That’s just the way it goes.[/quote]
pure ownage

welcome back.

[quote=“kowloon”][quote=“DreadPirateRobert”]o hay guise.

And Anita, you, Z, and every other introverted freak your age have the same track bike, jeans, and Weezer poster. It’s OK. That’s just the way it goes.[/quote]
pure ownage[/quote]

A+. sigging this

[quote=“nuvo”][quote=“kowloon”]
fuck you, new poster.[/quote]

Haay. Actually, I’ve been on this shiz for a minute, I’m just hella busy and don’t have a desk job anymore. I don’t know where you guys find all the time to keep up with it![/quote]

I find time at… my desk job!