Parts Bin Sale Round 2

Sorry some of the parts are dirty. Shipping is extra. There’s more coming.

Shimano M-505 SPD, work fine. $5

TOKEN BSA GXP BB, bought it used and rode it for a couple months before swapping out to a not-blue bb. works fine. $10

SRAM DM 28t 6mm offset 1x chainring about a years worth of trail use on it but it’s steel so it’ll last forever $10

1 Like

I’ll take the M-520s.
I was just looking to order a set of those today and was very disappointed to learn that they’re discontinued.

I have some more PD-520s if you need another set.

1 Like

Round 2.

Removed all items above that have been sold.

WTB Exposure 34 used up front for commuting and mixed terrain riding for a couple years. $10

Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.3 3C MaxxTerra both pretty good condish, $20/ea or $30/pr

Takeoff RS Monarch, good used but untested. $40

Hayes Nine w/ carbon blades, good used but recommend bleed and pads before use. $20
I can also put together some rotors and maybe adapters if needed

OK, I don’t care about prices any more. If you want an item for less than listed let’s make it happen before I ebay the whole pile.

What’s the eye-eye and stroke length on that Monarch? (What bike did it come off of?)

No idea, but I believe you can look it up from that number in the first photo. The eye to eye and stroke may be those numbers in the second photo

I’m a dummy, didn’t even notice the 200x51 marking on the shaft.
Pass, not right for my bike.

1 Like

2x11 Force dangler. It’s got some dings but it works good. $35

those force shifters still kicking around?

Yup

1 Like

I should sell these wheels. Stan’s 3.30 6 bolt rear 142x12 w/8/9/10 HG freehub to Stan’s Arch EX, Shimano 100x12 center lock TA dyno to another Stan’s Arch EX. Maybe 100mi on the front wheel, the rear wheel is about 6 years old and has a few scratches and the like from use.

Is $300 within the realm of reality?

SOLD

Guessing that rear freehub can’t be converted over to 11?

Also, price?

I don’t know x2.

Off to the what’s it worth thread.

Reminder that there are several 11 cassettes that fit into the 8/9/10 Shimano freehub.

Anything with a smaller than 34T big cog?

Guess 10 of 11 could be an option too.

U rite, that’s the issue.

I ran both an 11-34 and a 10/11 11-28 on this wheel with a double.

Is $300 within the realm of reality for these?

That seems more than fair