parts you consistently break.

rocks about the size of a babbys head.

that’s what i call them.

the only part i consistently break is innertubes…

[quote=circuithero]

road: seats.[/quote]

Same, every time I fall or drop my bike it bends the rails of my saddle.

[quote=Cadence]I break toe clips and toe straps constantly.

2 much fixie skidzzzz[/quote]

you guys are doing it wrong
I’ve had the same white $10 straps for the past year and they still work fine, not sure what brand they are. 99% sure its from bellsbikeshop

Seriously.
I have tatty nylon straps that have been rotated around various bikes for years and used extensively in winter. They’re ugly, but functionally perfect.

I’ve had the same pair of mks alpha doubles for 5 years and have never had a problem. On the other hand, I have broken 3 pairs of mks clips before I switched to soma quads and eventually the tough as nails plastic ones that have been on and off bikes for 2 years.
I guess I’ve also ridden clipless a lot and it has probably aided in the longevity of the straps.
I also bend bmx handlebars. Hard landings x throwing my bike collabo.

Drive-side spokes. Water bottle cages (knickers get caught on them).

Didn’t I already post this? You tryin’ to copy me?

Yup. :slight_smile:

Oh. Ok.

Don’t really break parts much. I broke one frame, but that’s not something I do regularly.

I keep fucking up my bottom bracket cups by dropping them. They deform like they’re made of putty.

[quote=daedelus]
I don’t understand how the OP can bend cranks so easily.[/quote]

I’ll try and get a picture of his legs, for illustrative purposes.

My wallet.

only time I have broken parts on a regular basis was when I was using the wrong part for the job. For example riding trials one can kill a shimano freehub in a day or two, with a proper hub you can ride problem free.

Teh Misfit

^Long live Teh Misfit!
Also this:

spokes on wheels I didn’t build

[quote=GRHebard]tubular tires.
[/quote]iknorite

am i the only one that thinks that the title of this thread is misspelled every time i see the thread? it’s because of the brakes/breaks thing.

I can only think of one part you would consistently brake