People visiting the Bay Area in November

Mixed terrain ride on the 23rd or 24th. Assuming the weather hasn’t gone really bad it is rideable on 23s. We will do the Old Railroad Grade loop to climb Mt Tam from Mill Valley and end up descending into Fairfax by way of Bolinas Fairfax Rd. Let us get rad.

I get in the night of the 25th

flying outta oakland the morning of the 23rd. have fun though dudes. :bear:

If it’s the 24th, and not too hardcore, let me know. I know you are a beast, so call me in if it’s a more casual pace. I haven’t done one of those on the Snowaguchi yet and would love to.

Well since there is little to no overlap between visitors, fuck all of this.

lets just eat cookies and throw rocks at uncle ians practice space

also lets drink the beers and chat about the bikes.

I’m down, when/where?

In for cookies and beer!

If I manage to get the house clean you guys can come over next Friday and help decorate for Christmas!

honestly i’d love to go places
but IIRC not having a car in the bay really limits who you kiw

i can manage east bay and the city easy. gettin’ to nate’s place in the north bay without a car, no idea how that works without turning it into epic round trip bike + bart ride.

heath what’s your favorite beer bar?

So, Friday? Or 1%, will you be gone then?

Not that I’m biased or anything, but SF seems like maybe the best choice, since we’ve potentially got folks from East, North, South, and the city. Toronado?

I can’t go to toronado. Or rather, grey cannot go.

Yeah, it’s a pita to get up here and really the only way is to take the ferry. Next Friday I will be decorating for Christmas and Nate is expected to help as a part of our “lets not make Christmas/Meghan’s birthday suck for the third year in a row” deal.

:slight_smile: i’m in for not making your birthday suck
what oregon gifts should i bring
not weed coz im flyin down

[quote=littlebear]I can’t go to toronado. Or rather, grey cannot go.

Yeah, it’s a pita to get up here and really the only way is to take the ferry. Next Friday I will be decorating for Christmas and Nate is expected to help as a part of our “lets not make Christmas/Meghan’s birthday suck for the third year in a row” deal.[/quote]

hah! We’re gonna be doing the same. gonna be gettin a tree and makin a wreath and putting lights inside the house cos’ i feel like this is our first christmas in a place that feels like ‘home’

[quote=dougganita]honestly i’d love to go places
but IIRC not having a car in the bay really limits who you kiw[/quote]

You can borrow my truck. It’ll suit you well.

As for beer bars, there’s Toronado or Beer Rev. I Beer Rev. because it’s Oakland (hella) and I get comped a lot there.

Shit, I’m down to drink anywhere. Down to drive, too. Drinkin’ and drivin’ man. It’s not for kids.

i’ll be flying in monday and out friday morning…

guess that’s not the ideal itinerary for meeting up, but i gotta be back for work on the weekend :-/

[quote=halbritt]
Shit, I’m down to drink anywhere. Down to drive, too. Drinkin’ and drivin’ man. It’s not for kids.[/quote]

lolololol.

Jerry, I will be in the city on Wednesday. Johnniegoneplaid is arriving that day too, not sure if he and Nate will be with me in the city. He and Nate may be riding, if you took the ferry up in the morning to do Marin ride I could drive you back to the city. I dunno, you people coordinate.

[quote=dougganita]:slight_smile: i’m in for not making your birthday suck
what oregon gifts should i bring
not weed coz im flyin down[/quote]
Haha, we can probably get together a different day or even later on Friday, I just want to set up Christmas tree, make cookies and drink hot toddies whilst listening to Christmas music. If I can get my shit together I will be sewing Christmas cat apron before then so I can wear that too. I plan to go full Midwest this year. Although there is always the chance that I will be hungover from thanksgiving…