People visiting the Bay Area in November

Imma take some time off. Down to party.

I’m down to head up to the North Bay on Friday. Why don’t we plan on that then? Not sure just yet if I’ll take the full day off or just the afternoon, so let me know what time you’re thinking and whether I need to find Doug an xmas apron.

I wanna poach tam

second beer rev. toronado is ok, but their taps don’t rotate as much and they don’t have as many taps or bottles in the first place. plus, yeah, i usually have at least one friend behind the bar.

WHats the name of that Belgium styled bar in oakland, great tap selection, kiw-able dudes

Don’t worry, we will.

The Trappist.

What she said.

i forget about the trappist. there are usually few beers i can afford there and those are usually ones i’d rather just save money on and buy them by the bottle and drink by the lake.

if i’m ever feeling hella flush i’ll go there and drink one of the 12 dollar glasses of beer they sometimes have.

re:riding bicycles

on the fence about packing up my cross bike w/ slicks or takin’ the sw8 fixie, cuz never ridden sf hills on a tarck bike before and transporting it is way easier/less stressful on the plane.

may take the dumber of the two decisions.

looks like you guys got some light rain in the forecast, although i’m sure it’ll beat the windy torrential downpour currently going down in oregon today.

When are you getting here?

flight leaves eugene at 1pm this upcoming monday. i’ll be staying in the east bay.

What size bike do you ride?

mash2sf

54-56 :bear:

What day is everybody hanging out again?

Friday?

Time? I might be able to hang. I wanna see the dugmister

what the fuck is going on, way too much reading and all i want to do is drink beer

Well, if the Bears are still having folks over Friday, then I figured on doing that, but if not, then why don’t we meet in the city someplace for beers? Or East Bay? Afternoonish? Who wants to meet up, and when are people available?