People visiting the Bay Area in November

Let me check with Nate but I was thinking you guys could come by, we can have hot toddies and beer. Everyone can bring some leftovers from thanksgiving. How does that sound?

I will let you know about time in a couple days. Grey seems to be changing his nap time…

That sounds perfect if it works for you guys. Let’s make that Plan A, and if it doesn’t work out, let’s hear suggestions for where to meet for Plan B. City Beer? Beer Revolution?

Time frames? I might only be able to hang later in the day unfortunately. Company in town until Friday.

Definitely afternoon, probably around 2.

2ish sounds good to me. Let us know, Meghan, and the rest of you lot, speak up if you have thoughts about a location for Plan B.

1 vote for beer rev for plan b, or even post bears hangin out.

2 is a tad early for me, i vote for post bears hang out beer as well.

beer rev sounds good, mostly coz oakland is close

Heading to the East Bay from the North Bay via public transit is going to suuuuuuck. Why don’t we play it by ear re. doing something after the Bears, and plan on Beer Rev as Plan B instead of Bears if Bears aren’t able to have people over? If we go with Plan B, we can go later maybe, like 3 or 4?

Im so confused.

Someone txt me where to be and when.

Jordan and Doug and Jon can come visit. Motherfuck the rest of you.

Well now I have no idea what’s going on.

Is coming to our house too big of a pain in the ass?

Oh, no! Just going to the north bay and THEN the east bay is a lot of traveling, particularly via bike/public transport. North bay alone is fine for me (and Doug). I was thinking it would be nice to ride up to your place and maybe do a headlands loop or something on the way. I just don’t want to impose if it’s going to be a pain in the ass for you guys to have people over.

So, I’ll drive you two anywhere you need to go post Bears.

Also, Nate, I’m coming for you.

all i know is im riding up a motherfucking hill in the sun* sometime in the next week
schedule the fuck out of me around that

not 47F and raining sideways

[quote=dougganita]all i know is im riding up a motherfucking hill in the sun* sometime in the weekend after next
schedule the fuck out of me around that

not 47F and raining sideways[/quote]

Mt Tam mixed terrain via Old Railroad Grade on Saturday or Sunday, pick your poison. VERY casual pace.

Saturday is turkey day at my house.

[quote=MoonCat]Im so confused.

Someone txt me where to be and when.[/quote]