Picture Request Thread

it’s exactly what it sounds like.

now, i’m looking for that townie cervelo.

the yellow one with metal fenders and the brooks and cruiser bars.

thanks, babes.

post the gif from someone’s sig of the tricktrack dude breaking his bike on a stair set. synced up perfectly with music.

anita’s boobs plox

couldn’t find that cervelo but maybe this will hold you over for the time being…

AYHSMB

hot.

boom.

you rule.

gorss

MYJ ACKET

Woah new guy comin through.

HEY GUYS I"MA VOUCH FOR THE NEW GUY>

I"VE WAIVED THE MANDATORY JAR OF DICKS BECAUSE HE CAME THROUGH DURING A REALLY TOUGH TIME FOR ALL OF US>

[quote=Chris_Kulczycki69]

hot.[/quote]
Are you a sockpuppet or the real chris?
Either way, rad.

i don’t care too much, but i missed them the first time around and boobs are nice so…yeah.

[quote=Chris_Kulczycki69]

hot.[/quote]

lollin.

really.
mind blown. what horrible taste.

It was just be silly if it weren’t for that paint job. That puts it into bo bo head territory.

[quote=zooktruck][quote=Chris_Kulczycki69]

hot.[/quote][/quote]

god that’s a hateful bike.

anyone save a picture from a year or two ago of a couple of bikes from nahbs or something, wherein there were two very similar ones, one with drops and one with risers or something, both bare metal (alu maybe?) and almost tracky in geometry but with very wide tires? i know the picture’s been in the ba thread a couple of times but holy crap that’s a lot to dig through to find it.

[quote=DBR][quote=zooktruck][quote=Chris_Kulczycki69]

hot.[/quote][/quote]

god that’s a hateful bike.[/quote]
So I had a couple Gs just sitting around earning interest, and I was all like, fuck man, what can I do with that? I mean, I could feed kids in Africa or Haiti or fucking Atlanta for that matter, but fuck that shit, how can I really make a mark in the world? How can I be like, “Yo fuck ya’ll I got money that I could do other shit with, but fuckit, I’ma just show how much of it I got an’ get all CRAZY up in this bitch!”

So I was down all the fuckin’ highend roadie shop and I saw this Cervelo TT bike and was all like, FUCK YEAH!!! that plus a paintjob off a Nirve beachcruiser and some fucking vintage canvas and an eccentric bottom bracket that shit’ll be OFF THA MUTHAFUCKIN’ CHAIN BITCHES!!! Those fools on the group ride are gonna straight trip the FUCK OUT, yo!!!