Poll: How bikes do you own?

Yeah, there’s no problem unless you’re spending money or fiIling space you can’t afford. I regularly ride 7/9, but even if I didn’t my nightly 10-40 minutes of bike related workshop time is worth it. Good for the soul.

1 Like

i’m going to need to see individual pictures of all this nonsense

How about everyone post pictures of their bikes

2 Likes

i want a bmx

1 Like

Already a thread for that

I am very happy I don’t have any project bikes right now and a very small parts bin
Although I have a spare wheelset that is nagging me to be built into a bike
My promise to myself is that I will weld the next bike I own, and this is warding off the dithers well enough for now

updated from what I can find quickly. not all current (one photo is >10Y old!)

1 Like

Hah! I read through the comments before answering the survey and I still undercounted. I forgot the tandem that lives in the inlaws’ basement.

Also, my wife owns more bikes than I do. She also believes that any bike she comes across that fits should be hers.

1 Like

me (7):

• alu/ carbon fast dirt road 700c
  • steel upright 650b
  • hardtail 29"
  • fs 29"
  • s&s trainer road bike 700c
  • tandem 27"
  • vintage road frame 700c- I’ll count because I legit have no plans to get rid of it, and there’s a lot of shit I’m disqualifying on technicalities.

wife (3):

• s&s fast road 700c
  • upright steel 650b
  • hardtail 27.5

daughter (4):

• bmx 20"
  • hardtail 24"
  • steel upright road 26"
  • disc alu rigid 26"

son (2):

• bmx 20"
  • rigid 20"

other son (2):

• bmx 16"
  • rigid 16"

18 not counting various balance bikes, bmx bikes that don’t fit yet, trail-a-bike, and frames and shit that I need out of my life.

Sweet Fixie from 2005
Nordavinden
2004ish Fisher 29er.

I keep saying I’m going to sell the norda and sell/donate/give away the fisher and buy one nice, modern hardtail or a basket bike but I probably won’t.

I tried to fix, but even mods can’t edit after 5 minutes :sob:

1 Like

Yeah, in that case I think sup and I each technically have 5 1/2.

In the case of fractions of a bike, do I round up or down?

depends on who you are trying to impress/convince

Tarck

Given away the Goose, sold the Kite. Ok. Sorry. I’ve got 10. Gave away my parts bin too. I’m serious about cutting back. Like Blakey, they have no value except the green one.
Trying to sell the Giant Revolting, plastic roadie and Bianchi currently.

1 Like

The thread that sparked this poll said 4.5 was hoarder status, which I can relate to. At that point, I’ve got too many disciplines represented.

Yep. They made bikes

:heart:

Obviously they don’t exist when you can’t see them.

1 Like