Post your Dirty Jumper

The current post your bicycle thread is broken right now, when it is fixed we’ll probably merge these treads for consolidation.

the last (functioning) page from the original thread can be found here http://tarckbike.com/node/5212?page=319

forgive the phone blur

doot doot

lotz ov nice bicycles in here u guys rock!!!

[quote=“sniks”]

PAKE

PINARELLO[/quote]

are these all yours? if so, how can we arrange for you to add me to your will?

yes but I’m selling the pinarello for a babv stroller

maybe you should use it for a baby stroller. :bear: as fuck.

This is my nice bike. Except those wheels and cranks are currently on a neon yellow Vivalo which I don’t have pictures of, and it is now has old Record Pista/Mavic Open 4 CD wheels and a Miche crankset.

pat - do you post on bco? i think i recognize your bike from one of the bike threads…

the Serocca is so nice

[quote=“dmotoguy”]

Now with more front brake and less SPD! (got scared when I my foot came out while coming in hot to a busy intersection during an alleycat) really makes riding it much more enjoyable![/quote]

Whats with people having top tube protectors on bikes with risers?

Not sure, but in the above case it looks like the stem might make contact with the top tube which would be equally bad, if not worse than the handlebars.

[quote=“wotan”][quote=“Mattface”][quote=“diff_lock2”]I must know what racks those are! Front AND Rear. I don’t really care for the baskets, but those racks (mainly the way they mount) delicious.

:bear:[/quote]

I think the front rack is the VO Randonneur rack http://www.velo-orange.com/rafrra.html[/quote]

Correct! The rear rack is a crappy Tioga (they were out of rear VO racks at the time and I haven’t got around to re-ordering.

Oh, and to the person who said I should get porteur bars, I actually have a set on the bike these days. Great minds think alike. In any case, someone who knows lots more about this stuff than I told me the drop bars in the pictures are designed to be set up like bum bars.[/quote]

But what are those rubber mounts, I have a road bike that could benefit from those rubber mounts. Used for both the front and rear rack.

Whats with people having top tube protectors on bikes with risers?[/quote]

Maybe they have multiple bars

Ok, so, just built this one up, sorry for the shit macbook photos, I 'm too lazy to go get a camera out of my car (hence why there are no recent pictures of any of my bikes)
This build has cost me 15 dollars so far, I’m in the process of putting fenders on it. I think I eventually want to put on townie bars of some variety as well. open to any and all suggestions.

[quote=“Nicholias”]
Not sure, but in the above case it looks like the stem might make contact with the top tube which would be equally bad, if not worse than the handlebars.[/quote]

[quote=“balonya”]
Maybe they have multiple bars[/quote]

Winner and Winner

Sniks, your Pinarello pursuit makes my lumber quiver.

Recently finished my build…1st post here! :slight_smile:

Hey, good to see you got your new stem and made it out here. Thats one good looking Kilo.

awesome second pic, looks good.

longstocking, yeah I’m BCO, same username.

Green bike with bullhorns, meet green bike with bullhorns.

Finally done.